Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Texas2725 said:

Both Hester and Milroe are getting a lot of chatter on IT.  Mods there aren't sure if JJ is a take just yet.  Milroe seems to be rapidly heating up for the 2021 class, but nobody is too clear on whether him possibly committing would impact Stone.  Time will add clarity for all of this no doubt.

Okay, the Hester stuff came from OB. OB had it up most of the day, but took it down within the last hour or so. Roach spoke with Hester, who debunked it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, spoke to my friend this evening. Lots of good stuff. – The recent run on commits is enabling the staff to circle back and revisit some other recruitments that most think/thought are lost. N

Hello everyone. I just popped in to say hello. Since my crazy ass haven't been in here in almost Coons age due to alot of personal issues family related I've been having to go through and having to wo

Saw Herman speak today at a luncheon at the Headliners club here in Austin.  He did say that we would make room for 1 more OL commit in 2020 and that those of us who follow recruiting would know who h

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

It started on IT. Someone on Surly quoted it (which is what they do on surly). Brainiacs chimed in, but did not name him by name. They posted it 1 hour from when I asked about him.

Keep your ears peeled for Jalen Millroe.

 

 

Again no Mod on IT said anything about Collins pulling the trigger today or tomorrow... There were rumors from random posters on several sites or I I say fake insiders.

 

Milroe appears to be trending very nicely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bear19 said:

“Such” had inside info, until he didn’t. 

LMAO

Actually his info was correct at the time... Once Broughton sat down with his family is when the tone changed. Such also was all over that reporting...

 

The reason Such reported Texas was behind for Broughton is because Broughton told him personally they were.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

Again no Mod on IT said anything about Collins pulling the trigger today or tomorrow... There were rumors from random posters on several sites or I I say fake insiders.

 

Milroe appears to be trending very nicely.

Is Suchomel now a "fake insider?" I mean, you kept saying VB to per suchomel. Meanwhile, brainiacs kept saying they liked where Texas was sitting.

Turns out, brainiacs was again right. Didn't you say they were "fake insiders?" lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sirhornsalot said:

Is Suchomel now a "fake insider?" I mean, you kept saying VB to per suchomel. Meanwhile, brainiacs kept saying they liked where Texas was sitting.

Turns out, brainiacs was again right. Didn't you say they were "fake insiders?" lol

TFB did not say that until after he sat down with his family... Such reported the same..... Look we've had this conversation before you hate all things OB, IT etc.  But guess what I love all the sites....As do many Texas fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Actually his info was correct at the time... Once Broughton sat down with his family is when the tone changed. Such also was all over that reporting...

 

The reason Such reported Texas was behind for Broughton is because Broughton told him personally they were.   

Well, I suppose you can be "all over it" and get it completely wrong. lol

If he was "all over it" then why didn't he report that things had changed again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Is Suchomel now a "fake insider?"

 

 

No but many of the sites are full of them.... One recently posted some BS about a recruit... What was hilarious I am actually good friends with the family and was having a beer with the dad one night and was showing him the thread... It was glorious..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

TFB did not say that until after he sat down with his family... Such reported the same..... Look we've had this conversation before you hate all things OB, IT etc.  But guess what I love all the sites....As do many Texas fans.

Are my questions making you uncomfortable? lol

TFB said it for weeks and weeks prior Suchomel talking to him. TFB never changed their position. CJ made the call quite some time ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

Sure do... Love the community... I spend 100 times that at the strip club....... :ph34r:

So it caused you to lose an argument and now you're getting egg on your face because you of course ridiculed me and brainiacs at the time. You should tip more at the strip club. lol

How could you not know we'd come back to this? lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So you called Brainiacs "fake insiders" and they had it right all along.

You called Suchomel "all over it" and he got it wrong.

I'm glad you see none of this though. lol

 

Please show me where I called TFB fake insiders?        

 

Plus TFB should put you on the payroll.. How about this F all those ou cocksuckers who run that site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So it caused you to lose an argument and now you're getting egg on your face because you of course ridiculed me and brainiacs at the time. You should tip more at the strip club. lol

How could you not know we'd come back to this? lol

No egg in my face bud...... Again Fu*8 that ou shithole site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So it caused you to lose an argument and now you're getting egg on your face because you of course ridiculed me and brainiacs at the time. You should tip more at the strip club. lol

How could you not know we'd come back to this? lol

 

Was never talking about you are TFB..... Man you are narcissist...  I was speaking about all the fake insiders that post on different sites.... Get over yourself.... No give a sh** about your takes or thoughts.. LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

Please show me where I called TFB fake insiders?        

 

Plus TFB should put you on the payroll.. How about this F all those ou cocksuckers who run that site.

Noticing someone is right and someone is wrong does not warrant pay.

I'm sure you're just upset that they have an OU site as well as a Texas site. lol Otherwise, how do they get to places that your folks can't?

Nevermind, your answer won't answer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

 

Was never talking about you are TFB..... Man you are narcissist...  I was speaking about all the fake insiders that post on different sites.... Get over yourself.... No give a sh** about your takes or thoughts.. LMAO

No, you were ridiculing me as well for sharing what I had read. And then you called them "fake insiders" even though they were right and you were busy being taken for a ride. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

No, you were ridiculing me as well for sharing what I had read. And then you called them "fake insiders" even though they were right and you were busy being taken for a ride. lol

Wrong.... But believe what you want... ZFG by me..

 

Plus TFB cannot hold a candle to OB or IT.... They are on pat with 247 since EJ left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Actually his info was correct at the time...

Taken from page 1 of the $9.95ers start-up manual.

Actually it’s very typical for all of them to write articles afterwards explaining how they were right until they were wrong. All of them do it.

Edited by Bear19
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 (OT)
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53 (4OT)
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    W 41-34 (OT)
    11/7
    West Virginia
    W 17-13
    11/27
    Iowa State
    L 20-23
    12/5
    @Kansas State
    W 69-31
    12/12
    @Kansas
    CANCELLED

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...