Daniel Seahorn

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

3 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Sometimes it’s best just be patient, folks. Hopefully everyone steps away from the ledge a bit. 

Naw, according to one poster on this boards, now Herman is so shaken and rattled he can't answer questions at the Big 12 media days. Talking about making shit up. SMDH.

5 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Ok, glad we cleared that up.

Sometimes being stupidly cryptic is the best answer.  I hate it when mods do it, but they usually do it for clicks.  In my case it's because I got a whiff of something that I don't think is locked down.

Daniel seems to be a straight shooter and I like that.  So far what he has said and predicted aligns a lot with the little info I can glean out of my drunken friends.  :)

By-the-way, I don't like what has been going on with Broughten.  It's bush league and totally unnecessary.  And I don't like the aroma of it all.

23 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

By-the-way, I don't like what has been going on with Broughten.  It's bush league and totally unnecessary.  And I don't like the aroma of it all.

By whom Doc?

40 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

Sometimes being stupidly cryptic is the best answer.  I hate it when mods do it, but they usually do it for clicks.  In my case it's because I got a whiff of something that I don't think is locked down.

Daniel seems to be a straight shooter and I like that.  So far what he has said and predicted aligns a lot with the little info I can glean out of my drunken friends.  :)

What am I missing?

1 hour ago, doc longhorn said:

...what?

4 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Naw, according to one poster on this boards, now Herman is so shaken and rattled he can't answer questions at the Big 12 media days. Talking about making shit up. SMDH.

Who said that?

4 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Texas offered Florida DB Dominick Hill earlier today. Committed to South Carolina.

https://247sports.com/player/dominick-hill-46038448/

Haven’t seen this guys tape but I really hope we go after little brother Pouncey at CB. Love his height, movement at CB. Needs to add 2 dozen lbs but that’ll happen in a couple years. 

With Vernon Broughton in, look out for this one next. Lots of CBs coming in for him to Texas. High ranked 3 star. Maybe this makes things slow down for Princely? I hope not for Collins, most think he is the best D-Lineman on our board. 

Van Fillinnger would be really nice 6-3.5 255 right now.  It sure how large his family is but he looks like he can add a lot more good wt. he will be a large 4i, maybe even grow into Nose at 300 in 2-3 years. Very good film , even though competition isn’t that good. Seems to have good instincts inside but needs more technique work like 99% of guys. 

Mods, y’all know how large his lineage is or do u think he can grown into a Nose down the line? 

1 hour ago, TB14 said:

With Vernon Broughton in, look out for this one next. Lots of CBs coming in for him to Texas. High ranked 3 star. Maybe this makes things slow down for Princely? I hope not for Collins, most think he is the best D-Lineman on our board. 

Definitely worth monitoring. He’s visited twice if I remember correctly. If they take Fillinger I think the sole focus becomes Collins and Texas is in good shape there. 

34 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Van Fillinnger would be really nice 6-3.5 255 right now.  It sure how large his family is but he looks like he can add a lot more good wt. he will be a large 4i, maybe even grow into Nose at 300 in 2-3 years. Very good film , even though competition isn’t that good. Seems to have good instincts inside but needs more technique work like 99% of guys. 

Mods, y’all know how large his lineage is or do u think he can grown into a Nose down the line? 

Unsure about the lineage, but I can ask. Given that Texas doesn’t deploy your typical nose tackles, it wouldn’t surprise me if he cross trained there. 

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Definitely worth monitoring. He’s visited twice if I remember correctly. If they take Fillinger I think the sole focus becomes Collins and Texas is in good shape there. 

yes fillinger has visited texas twice