Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread


 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Ok, glad we cleared that up.

Sometimes being stupidly cryptic is the best answer.  I hate it when mods do it, but they usually do it for clicks.  In my case it's because I got a whiff of something that I don't think is locked down.

Daniel seems to be a straight shooter and I like that.  So far what he has said and predicted aligns a lot with the little info I can glean out of my drunken friends.  :)

 

By-the-way, I don't like what has been going on with Broughten.  It's bush league and totally unnecessary.  And I don't like the aroma of it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

Sometimes being stupidly cryptic is the best answer.  I hate it when mods do it, but they usually do it for clicks.  In my case it's because I got a whiff of something that I don't think is locked down.

Daniel seems to be a straight shooter and I like that.  So far what he has said and predicted aligns a lot with the little info I can glean out of my drunken friends.  :)

 

By-the-way, I don't like what has been going on with Broughten.  It's bush league and totally unnecessary.  And I don't like the aroma of it all.

What am I missing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Texas offered Florida DB Dominick Hill earlier today. Committed to South Carolina.

https://247sports.com/player/dominick-hill-46038448/

Haven’t seen this guys tape but I really hope we go after little brother Pouncey at CB. Love his height, movement at CB. Needs to add 2 dozen lbs but that’ll happen in a couple years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With Vernon Broughton in, look out for this one next. Lots of CBs coming in for him to Texas. High ranked 3 star. Maybe this makes things slow down for Princely? I hope not for Collins, most think he is the best D-Lineman on our board. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Van Fillinnger would be really nice 6-3.5 255 right now.  It sure how large his family is but he looks like he can add a lot more good wt. he will be a large 4i, maybe even grow into Nose at 300 in 2-3 years. Very good film , even though competition isn’t that good. Seems to have good instincts inside but needs more technique work like 99% of guys. 

Mods, y’all know how large his lineage is or do u think he can grown into a Nose down the line? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TB14 said:

With Vernon Broughton in, look out for this one next. Lots of CBs coming in for him to Texas. High ranked 3 star. Maybe this makes things slow down for Princely? I hope not for Collins, most think he is the best D-Lineman on our board. 

 

Definitely worth monitoring. He’s visited twice if I remember correctly. If they take Fillinger I think the sole focus becomes Collins and Texas is in good shape there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

Van Fillinnger would be really nice 6-3.5 255 right now.  It sure how large his family is but he looks like he can add a lot more good wt. he will be a large 4i, maybe even grow into Nose at 300 in 2-3 years. Very good film , even though competition isn’t that good. Seems to have good instincts inside but needs more technique work like 99% of guys. 

Mods, y’all know how large his lineage is or do u think he can grown into a Nose down the line? 

Unsure about the lineage, but I can ask. Given that Texas doesn’t deploy your typical nose tackles, it wouldn’t surprise me if he cross trained there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • 2021 Texas Football Schedule

    Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/4
    Louisiana
    W 38-18
    9/11
    @Arkansas
    L 21-40
    9/18
    Rice
    W 58-0
    9/25
    Texas Tech
    W 70-35
    10/2
    @TCU
    W 32-27
    10/9
    Oklahoma
    L 48-55
    10/16
    Oklahoma State
    L 24-32
    10/30
    @Baylor
    L 24-31
    11/6
    @Iowa State
    L 7-30
    11/13
    Kansas
    L 56-57 OT
    11/20
    @West Virginia
    L 23-31
    11/27
    Kansas State
    W 22-17

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...