Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

HornSports Staff

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread

9 hours ago, Slimer said:

Man IDK.  It seems like all the sites are backing off the aggy prediction (including aggy sites) so hopefully that's good news for us.  Hope the kid got past the post visit high and realized Texas has been on him the hardest and longest than anyone else plus the family as well.  

Probably because they read each other... they feed off each other's information. It's a self-perpetuating community

47 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Better to just let things play out with Broughton at this point. That is all. 

Agree DS.

I have a question...

I really like Brennan Scott...smart and has a motor. Seems like he's ranked lower than his film indicates. Why? Is he maxed out size-wise? Any thoughts?

31 minutes ago, LAHORN said:

Agree DS.

I have a question...

I really like Brennan Scott...smart and has a motor. Seems like he's ranked lower than his film indicates. Why? Is he maxed out size-wise? Any thoughts?

Depends on where you project him at the next level. You like him off the ball or coming off the edge with his hand on the ground? 

22 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

No, I understand what you're saying and it makes sense. I just think he's wrong.

Why else is chin pubes backtracking so fast?

I think the world of Suchomel. Great guy. Former customer of mine. But when was the last time we turned to him for scoop?

Suchomel does a good job. 

27 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

Per the comment section on TFB who is referencing Broughton's Instagram, Broughton is in Austin right now #grainofsalt

That can't be a bad thing...

15 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Apparently Roach confirmed Broughton is in Austin doing something 

I would assume he is getting his video done. Super K knows who is doing the video but won't say who it is other than it is someone who has no affiliation with any school.

1 minute ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I would assume he is getting his video done. Super K knows who is doing the video but won't say who it is other than it is someone who has no affiliation with any school.

Oh My God!....It is the Footwork King!!!.....Doom!!!!

I just made that up by the way. I have no idea about anything. From now on I am not going to listen to anyone but Daniel  and Java.....

It's the dead period. I don't think he can talk to the coaches right now anyway.

But it is interesting that he's shooting a video in Austin. Is this where the video guy is located? Or where a video for this purpose would need to be shot?