Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 Recruiting Board/Thread


 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I was in the media scrum for Broughton. It was tough to get a good read on whether he was leaning any kind of way. I saw the Fong in there with us so we heard the same stuff and came away with the same conclusion. 

 

 

Fong is an shill now. He gets a lot of his info from.Elko. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Bear19 said:

I don’t know how to interpret these CB’s tweets. But on another board it says that Fong has gone from Texas to cloudy on his CB for Broughton . Am I right?

Brainiacs posted today that Texas was in the lead after his OV at Texas in June. However, they say that since then OU has retaken the lead. They are not optimistic.

It pains me to see ANY defensive talent verbal to OU. I want their defense to stay as bad as its been. Some say Washington is the best safety in the state this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Jahari Rogers has postponed his commitment date. It was set for July 4th. Now plans to announce later in the month (no date yet). IMO, this does not bode well for Texas.

 

If he delays they might try to get him back on campus again after the dead period. Don’t think all is lost there by any means after talking to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Brainiacs posted today that Texas was in the lead after his OV at Texas in June. However, they say that since then OU has retaken the lead. They are not optimistic.

It pains me to see ANY defensive talent verbal to OU. I want their defense to stay as bad as its been. Some say Washington is the best safety in the state this year.

SHA

 I was talking about Broughton, not Washington. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The 247 Arkansas mod changed his Vernon Broughton prediction from Arkansas to cloudy.

 

He told several reporters he was planning to attend the aggy swim party in late July.... This is after his planned commit timeline. So that is interesting. Also reports are Texas is running third currently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Jahari Rogers has postponed his commitment date. It was set for July 4th. Now plans to announce later in the month (no date yet). IMO, this does not bode well for Texas.

 

Washington has a July 4th date set. I have not heard Rogers had a date set.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Washington has a July 4th date set. I have not heard Rogers had a date set.... 

quote from brainiacs:

"It does appear that at this time Jahari Rogers is leaning Florida. The fact that he moved his commitment date from July 4th to later in the month is not a good sign for the Longhorns."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

quote from brainiacs:

"It does appear that at this time Jahari Rogers is leaning Florida. The fact that he moved his commitment date from July 4th to later in the month is not a good sign for the Longhorns."

 

So probably missing on

 

Rogers

Washington

Broughton

Ranson

Bigan

 

Staff has some serious work to do..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

quote from brainiacs:

"It does appear that at this time Jahari Rogers is leaning Florida. The fact that he moved his commitment date from July 4th to later in the month is not a good sign for the Longhorns."

He told me the same about moving the date later in the month, but I didn’t get the sense it was bad for Texas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • 2021 Texas Football Schedule

    Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/4
    Louisiana
    W 38-18
    9/11
    @Arkansas
    L 21-40
    9/18
    Rice
    W 58-0
    9/25
    Texas Tech
    W 70-35
    10/2
    @TCU
    W 32-27
    10/9
    Oklahoma
    L 48-55
    10/16
    Oklahoma State
    L 24-32
    10/30
    @Baylor
    L 24-31
    11/6
    @Iowa State
    L 7-30
    11/13
    Kansas
    L 56-57 OT
    11/20
    @West Virginia
    L 23-31
    11/27
    Kansas State
    W 22-17

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...