Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will Mack pull off another escape?

rn_i_mackbrown_ms_200.jpg

We've seen this before. Texas has a mediocre season and Mack pulls a bowl rabbit out his ass by winning. Then the faithful, you know the one's who make the decisions, fall to their knees and praise Mack Brown.

In his time here we have seen double digit number of losses to Oklahoma but none of that shit matters...or does it? Is this the year that Mack loses and someone who matters says enough it enough?

I tend to think nothing will happen and next season, if it is like this season, will be Mack's last. I truly hope I am wrong and Mack turns this thing around. It could happen but will it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]161[/ATTACH]

I believe Mack is there until he fixes the slump Texas is slowly coming out of. Next season is the year to do so too.

A slump is a few games but this has become an ongoing issue. OU is kicking our asses on a regular basis. Scoring over 50 the last two years and Diaz's defense is on pace to be the worst in UT history. I see no signs of coming out, I see nothing to be excited about.

• Administrators

Next year is Mack's last, inevitably. He talked about the 2013 season as being a special year for Texas but I do not think he anticipated the significant challenge at qb the team faces. The interesting chatter involves Major Applewhite as potentially being the "heir apparent" to the Longhorn throne.... Dude is not ready to be a head coach but this team is different (for the better) with him calling plays. The players respect him and he is a no bullshit kinda guy.