Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

1 hour ago, okiehorn said:

Agree, I’m at -27 so I just quit posting and just reading lol once your in negative douchbags just Neg you cuz they can 

Yup it’s ridiculous man, and once your banned it’s nothing you can do about it. I can’t even read the material on the site anymore smh

Daniel Young for the moment.

Brainiacs are raving over the play of T'Vondre Sweat. They say he is a beast, but not likely to unseat our current beast in the middle. Good to know another is available should we want to use him early, or have one in the pipeline if we shirt him.

Marcus Washington is still out.

Jake Smith took a screen 50 yards to the house

22 minutes ago, longhorn_mig said:

Anyone have info on this?

Being reported on IT and other Twitter/Media accounts that it's a walk on player.  Coaches first needing to contact player's family before releasing the name.  Hope the young man recovers asap and he'll be in great hands/care.

6 hours ago, Texas2725 said:

Being reported on IT and other Twitter/Media accounts that it's a walk on player.  Coaches first needing to contact player's family before releasing the name.  Hope the young man recovers asap and he'll be in great hands/care.

saw update on fall camp topic.

8 hours ago, longhorn_mig said:

Anyone have info on this?

Good to see to see you posting Miguel, hope all is well.  I read a walk-on RB was sent to the hospital, didn’t get details on what happened.  I think he was released.

edit:  just saw someone already posted the hospitalized RB info above.

19 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Good to see to see you posting Miguel, hope all is well.  I read a walk-on RB was sent to the hospital, didn’t get details on what happened.  I think he was released.

edit:  just saw someone already posted the hospitalized RB info above.

Thanks bud. Work got a little crazy for a couple of months, but found my way back.

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

WR Brennan Eagles had an elbow scoped this morning. He may or may not be ready for La Tech.

So who goes to Z? Burt or Epps? Or move Duvernay back and play Moore/Smith in the slot?

35 minutes ago, utb040713 said:

Between this and the Eagles news, I’m suddenly very thankful for the depth we have at WR.

I guess I completely missed when he was arrested. It is beyond stupid to carry a weapon in a metropolitan area unless you are licensed. The only other reason to carry a weapon is because you are going to an area where you need one  and that's even more alarming.