Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Do they still have to wait a week before they can put on pads? Because that’s when we should see some separation and get a good feel of stand outs and depth chart. 

3 hours ago, TatumTXLonghorn said:

Does Camp start this morning? Or is it starting next week?

This morning. Just a few tidbits from the first practice report of the year over on OB.

First and second team OL as follows from left to right.

Cosmi-Angilau-Shackelford-Kerstetter-Okafor

Moore-Imade-Ghirmai-Urquidez-Jones

Eagles at Z WR, Duvernay at Slot, Johnson at X WR and Jake Smith might already be the most impressive WR.

1 hour ago, North Texas Golfer said:

This morning. Just a few tidbits from the first practice report of the year over on OB.

First and second team OL as follows from left to right.

Cosmi-Angilau-Shackelford-Kerstetter-Okafor

Moore-Imade-Ghirmai-Urquidez-Jones

Eagles at Z WR, Duvernay at Slot, Johnson at X WR and Jake Smith might already be the most impressive WR.

Where’s Braun?

24 minutes ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Running with the 2's and 3's. Probably like Calvin Anderson did last year, he's going to have to work his way up and not just have it handed to him as an incoming grad transfer. 

Is there still talk of Braun redshirting this year? 

2 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

Is there still talk of Braun redshirting this year? 

I'll ask Herb what the latest is when I get a chance but it hasn't come up in any of our staff meetings lately. Just kidding :)

Have not seen anything mentioned in any of the practice reports about it. 

On 8/2/2019 at 5:59 PM, hookemhorb said:

I guess it's time to wake up. It's been a long off season. Maybe just the anticipation of a good year made it longer.

I totally agree with you. But I will say now that I’m getting up there in years, the years are flying by, football seasons too. But off-seasons...

On the bright side, off-seasons may make you feel like you lived a bit longer. 

tenor.gif

^^^ greetings my pal @Sirhornsalot your thoughtful/delightful aforementioned post, is the catalyst by which i decided to register with the current HORNSPORTS format.  actually, i have been here all along.  i have decided that what all has incurred in the long forgotten past... has indeed been buried/forgotten.  therefore, i harbor no precarious sentiment for anyone upon this burgeoning forum whatsoever.  it certainly seems as though @Daniel Seahorn has been doing a marvelous/outstanding job of bestowing the peace throughout... for he harbors my complete respect.  not to mention, i openly applaud/appreciate his knowledge of recruits, their respective families, as well as the day to day overall aspects of recruitment.  additionally, as for you (mark) err... @sirhornsalot, i can see that you are your normal self.  smart, quick at wit, and loaded with resources... just as always.  as for me, i'm still... a DIE HARD LONGHORN fan, as well as an absolute TEXAS FIRST-RATE FACILITIES FREAK.  i belong to basically ALL TEXAS FAN SITES.  i am acutely aware of all that is being positioned at the forefront.  my finger is always on the pulse.  therefore, as you may see from my ^^^ avatar above... the GCLASS is always rolling to some degree.  i cannot wait for the game against LaTECH.  HOOK'EM!