Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Then after he hands the Horns the B12 Championship trophy, play "Take this job and shove it"

They need to play the audio of his "speech" over the PA system right before kickoff at every home game. Then during the Tech game roll the tape and put him on the Godzillatron after every Texas score.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Apparently, "Embrace the Hate" motto has caused a shitstorm on social media. I'm so sick of this stuff.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texas-longhorns-embrace-the-hate-shirt-somehow-leads-outrage-social-media

I guess without proper context I can understand people interpreting something different then intended.

It will be interesting to see if they actually fill those pre orders. For better or worse I doubt it.

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Apparently, "Embrace the Hate" motto has caused a shitstorm on social media. I'm so sick of this stuff.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texas-longhorns-embrace-the-hate-shirt-somehow-leads-outrage-social-media

Yawwn... You can say "Good morning" on social media and some will be outraged. Par for the course nowadays.

4 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

I loved the fact that we played a simulated game  yesterday......and before the game Sark played the tape of the Commishes press conference at Tech urging them to "take care of business" against Texas this year

F##k those tortilla throwers and the Big 12 as well

Did Sark really do that?

• Administrators

IT saying they received a text recently that CJ Baxter would be getting the start against Rice.

They haven't been able to fully confirm that, but it speaks to his talent level and how highly the coaches think of him.

Another source said he's a Top 10 player on the team.