Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)


Baron
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Per IT, Sark is close to hiring Jacksonville Jaguars WR coach Chris Jackson.

He's a 10-year NFL vet, originally from  California and attended Mater Dei.

https://www.jaguars.com/team/coaches-roster/chris-jackson

Will he wait until they finish in the playoffs? If so, that would push it past the upcoming recruiting weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2023 at 12:19 PM, TFloss32 said:

Per IT, Sark is close to hiring Jacksonville Jaguars WR coach Chris Jackson.

He's a 10-year NFL vet, originally from  California and attended Mater Dei.

https://www.jaguars.com/team/coaches-roster/chris-jackson

Bobby Burton says this is the clear front runner. 

Edit:  After closely reading the post above, I realize that what I said is rather redundant.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 83Dee said:

Bobby Burton says this is the clear front runner. 

Edit:  After closely reading the post above, I realize that what I said is rather redundant.  

Tweeted by Jackson, posted on BON

I have not had any conversation with anyone outside of this organization regarding coaching. I am a Jacksonville Jaguar!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RickyFlair said:

That is correct. We would be communicating with his agent and not directly to him. 
 

So...his agent is a part of the Jacksonville organization? Surely if Texas has reached out to his agent, his agent would have communicated with him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Baron said:

So...his agent is a part of the Jacksonville organization? Surely if Texas has reached out to his agent, his agent would have communicated with him?

He wouldn’t discuss “coaching” with his agent.  He’s agent would discuss employment opportunities. 
You can look at it however you would like but his tweet leaves plenty of wiggle room. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...