Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this post has nothing to do with any UT sports, this is just me being proud of my daughter. She just got accepted into UT pharmacy school. Sorry for going off topic, but I had to brag a little. Bac

Didn't know where to put this, but here ya go. Looks like Derrian Brown on the road to recovery and at the least he could have a normal life!   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, okiehorn said:

No they will not... Bad loss to Purdue (smoked) close win to Nebraska and close win with Maryland. I don’t see em jumping them until horns beat Sooners next weekend 

You can say the same about OU. OT with Army, missed XP or they probably lose to OSU. I think it depends on what the committee looks for. Biggest win, or worst loss. tOSU's loss is worse, but their win is much better than barely beating WVU or if they beat us, we're sitting there with 4 losses. I could easily see the committee jumping OU depending on how both teams look next week. Course we win and that settles it. 

23 minutes ago, wadster said:

You can say the same about OU. OT with Army, missed XP or they probably lose to OSU. I think it depends on what the committee looks for. Biggest win, or worst loss. tOSU's loss is worse, but their win is much better than barely beating WVU or if they beat us, we're sitting there with 4 losses. I could easily see the committee jumping OU depending on how both teams look next week. Course we win and that settles it. 

We win!!!

18 minutes ago, wadster said:

Army is 9-2

OSU is big rivalry and beat Texas and WVU (both ranked regardless)

Purdue is 6-6 LOSS

Nebraska is 3-6

they have 2 quality wins with Michigan and Penn... other is TCU who was ranked at time but Sooners beat them also... so I’m not seeing it. Sooners would have beating more ranked teams. Including Texas who will be 13 or 14 next week..... but your right all this doesn’t matter I just don’t believe Ohio state played anyone. Big 10 is bad. 

20 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Army is 9-2

OSU is big rivalry and beat Texas and WVU (both ranked regardless)

Purdue is 6-6 LOSS

Nebraska is 3-6

they have 2 quality wins with Michigan and Penn... other is TCU who was ranked at time but Sooners beat them also... so I’m not seeing it. Sooners would have beating more ranked teams. Including Texas who will be 13 or 14 next week..... but your right all this doesn’t matter I just don’t believe Ohio state played anyone. Big 10 is bad. 

I get what you are saying. But OSU has the number two offense in the nation  to OU’s number one. The OSU defense in 71 vs OU’s 108. OU is one dimensional and it’s not the offense; it’s Kyler Murray.   I think OSU passes OU next week no matter the outcome. 

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

LSU getting screwed by the refs against aggy. Pitch and catch to aggy TE results in fumble. But refs call incomplete. Replay clearly shows he had possession. Refs won't allow a replay ruling. Thats BS

It's been pretty bad. Two plays that should have obviously been reviewed that weren't. A replay on either play wins the game for LSU.