Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)

Baron

Lesson learned.  Respect your opponent but never let him intimidate you.  Play with confidence no matter where the field of battle is.  Take it to your competition and never let up.  Play well for 4 quarters in every facet of the game.  Have a strategy but be willing to adjust it if necessary.  All of this to say congrats to Michigan a true blue blood program that has finally been delivered from the wilderness and are now relevant in college football again.  My prayer is that we see the same for our beloved Longhorns.  Live long and hook’em horns. 

6 minutes ago, TXFF said:

We'll be visiting Ann Arbor for the first of a home and home in 2024. Should be a good one.

We pay Bama a return visit next year. Bama will be breaking in a new QB. We might be able to pull it off.

Michigan will visit Austin in 2024. The following year we travel to Ohio State. A year later, OSU visits Austin. 

In 2027, we return the visit to Ann Arbor to end the two-game series.

45 minutes ago, Drb522 said:

What bowl are we likely looking at?

I think it depends on what happens with TCU and K-state. If TCU wins, they will likely be in the playoff, k state will get sugar bowl and we get the Big 12 #2.

I k-state wins, they get sugar bowl most likely (I don't think they have a shot at CFP), TCU gets #2 bowl and we get big 12 #3.

24 minutes ago, BWilk55 said:

I think it depends on what happens with TCU and K-state. If TCU wins, they will likely be in the playoff, k state will get sugar bowl and we get the Big 12 #2.

I k-state wins, they get sugar bowl most likely (I don't think they have a shot at CFP), TCU gets #2 bowl and we get big 12 #3.

Imo, if KSt wins they will get the Sugar and I see a 1 loss TCU team actually playing in a NY6 bowl, maybe the Cotton.  That would still leave Texas in the Alamo.  Either way, I see Texas in the Alamo Bowl.

1 hour ago, texbound said:

Imo, if KSt wins they will get the Sugar and I see a 1 loss TCU team actually playing in a NY6 bowl, maybe the Cotton.  That would still leave Texas in the Alamo.  Either way, I see Texas in the Alamo Bowl.

Any chance we see LSU in a bowl game? If not, likely opponents?

in my mind this team should be 10-2....we got beat by TCU and We got beat by Bama...but Okie lite ended up being a flash in the pan as did Tech

TCU is having a magical year, every break and bounce is going their way.we caught Bama by surprise but weren't ready for a prime time pressure cooker in game #2

I know Im a homer but Texas is the best 4 loss team in the country and are trending in the right direction, there are no do overs in this game I would want to play them right now

• TFloss32 changed the title to Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-Recruiting)