Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

You are?

Tongue in cheek. I think it’s tough to pick Texas in this game giving away 8 points.  Aranda won’t let us run up and down the field like Kansas did.  This combined with our inability to pass spells a very close game IF our defense co to yes to play balls to the wall.  

8 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

Tongue in cheek. I think it’s tough to pick Texas in this game giving away 8 points.  Aranda won’t let us run up and down the field like Kansas did.  This combined with our inability to pass spells a very close game IF our defense co to yes to play balls to the wall.  

I don't think our running the ball down KU's throat meant we can't pass. We had lots of good pass plays, one was a TD.

22 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

For what it’s worth (very little), PK has completely won me over.  Even when we weren’t getting sacks, we led the nation in QB pressures.  The problems that existed last year were corrected.  I was pretty upset that Sark didn’t keep Ash… and this angst grew all last season.  But man I love the way PKs unit flies to the ball.   I have repented.  

16 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

I can't access the video from work, but these posts are making it sound like RoJo is done for the season (Bay and Bowl).  Please tell me that's not what is being said and Sark is just remarking about how great it is to have RoJo on the team and about Sr. day coming up.

3 minutes ago, texbound said:

I can't access the video from work, but these posts are making it sound like RoJo is done for the season (Bay and Bowl).  Please tell me that's not what is being said and Sark is just remarking about how great it is to have RoJo on the team and about Sr. day coming up.

I think there was a pic circulating after the game of him in a boot.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, texbound said:

19 minutes ago, longhorn_mig said:

I think there was a pic circulating after the game of him in a boot.

He was in a boot after the game.

Nobody is saying he's possibly done for the season.

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

This would be up there with Ricky coming back, so not even going to entertain the possibility and get my hopes up.

And Ricky didn't have the benefit of the NIL, but he could offer good counsel for Bijan. 

3 hours ago, longhorn_mig said:

Despite all the frustrations this season, they deserve some props for not letting a loss beat them the following week.

True, but on the other hand, we have also failed in stringing together wins. We have 1, 3 game winning streak. Other than that we have alternated wins and losses all year. That is a bit of a troubling pattern. Play hard when your back is against the wall, followed by getting too complacent after a win.