Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

15 minutes ago, TXFF said:

That has to be a mistake. Isn't PK the coach who so many on here insisted had to be fired after last season? 🙄

No, we just didn't like the defense last year, but he finally started to listen to us and learned how to coach. We'll get Sark straightened out, too.😉

17 minutes ago, zion3d said:

Everyone would do well to remember that we all thought the Longhorns were back when we beat Georgia.  Neither side whether it’s fire PK or keep PK needs to gloat too much because we have seen this movie before only to find out it was fools gold.  Be optimistic but proceed with caution. 

I thought we were a lucky team that caught Georgia with so many of their star players not playing.

4 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I thought we were a lucky team that caught Georgia with so many of their star players not playing.

Also, we were lucky that Georgia didn’t want to be there.  We weren’t worth the effort.  They we’re going to whip our asses.  Bevo set the tone with uga that night.  uga didn’t want to have anything to do with Bevo that night.

1 minute ago, lshorn79 said:

Also, we were lucky that Georgia didn’t want to be there.  We weren’t worth the effort.  They we’re going to whip our asses.  Bevo set the tone with uga that night.  uga didn’t want to have anything to do with Bevo that night.

Its not surprising that a bull and a bulldog do not get along. lol

Surprised  that JoewWA hasn't posted the update on baseball.  But get why the useless mods won't.   But the baseball schedule has been sent out.  While, I missed part of the internal world series between the incoming freshmen and the returnees, last seen on LHN going into the 8th with the returnees ahead. Both showed promised.  The schedule starts with us facing Arkie, Missouri, and then Vandy in mid February in Arlington. Then we have a mod week home game with LSU if not mistaken. Plus us heading to Cal State Fullerton after the LSU game. Starting conference games with Tech March 24th-26th. Plus having to go into aggy Johnny area to face aggy in a mid week game. Hopefully we keep aggy Johnny away from our team. 

4 hours ago, david ficken said:

Surprised  that JoewWA hasn't posted the update on baseball.  But get why the useless mods won't.   But the baseball schedule has been sent out.  While, I missed part of the internal world series between the incoming freshmen and the returnees, last seen on LHN going into the 8th with the returnees ahead. Both showed promised.  The schedule starts with us facing Arkie, Missouri, and then Vandy in mid February in Arlington. Then we have a mod week home game with LSU if not mistaken. Plus us heading to Cal State Fullerton after the LSU game. Starting conference games with Tech March 24th-26th. Plus having to go into aggy Johnny area to face aggy in a mid week game. Hopefully we keep aggy Johnny away from our team. 

Little harsh there isn't it? Only one mod has the power to ban the deppsheet and that's Aaron. Why he hasn't I don't know but it's his board and I'm just a guest. So using the tools supplied, I blocked the deppsheet. I ignore him and this board is again good to read.

Tfloss I believe created the thread to put all of the deppsheet's "Sark & Ewers suck, Card is God posts" all in one place. That's the best he can do under the circumstances.