Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

My brother in law is an LSU fan from Lake Charles originally. This past weekend he was showing me some stuff they have on their streaming platform they call “LSU Gold.”

It got me thinking how that would be great for Texas once we go to the sec. Tons of player videos, Coach interviews, and exclusive content. 

Add in some live games like volleyball, soccer, womens bball, baseball, and softball and I’d pay $10/month with no questions for that. 

Anyone know if we have something like it in the works?

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This is a kid that absolutely defied the odds. 

He was ranked 1187 in the nation coming out of high school. And he started the season with 0 tackles in the first game of the year! Then he went crazy with multiple games of 10 tackles or more. 

But he doesn't get a golf clap from me. Nope, he gets a full blown standing ovation instead. 

Well done young man, well done. 

On 11/7/2022 at 4:00 PM, TB14 said:

My brother in law is an LSU fan from Lake Charles originally. This past weekend he was showing me some stuff they have on their streaming platform they call “LSU Gold.”

It got me thinking how that would be great for Texas once we go to the sec. Tons of player videos, Coach interviews, and exclusive content. 

Add in some live games like volleyball, soccer, womens bball, baseball, and softball and I’d pay $10/month with no questions for that. 

Anyone know if we have something like it in the works?

My BIL is an aggy.  😂

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

I think they're getting there.

They wore out K-State and eventually got home.

I have been very critical of PK and the defense. I admit they are making progress and have actually won a couple of games for us (Iowa St and Kansas St). They have also failed to hold late on our 3 losses. So I am still skeptical of PK, but have moved my Fire-O-Meter from must-fire to give-him-1-more-year.

2 minutes ago, General Hooker said:

I have been very critical of PK and the defense. I admit they are making progress and have actually won a couple of games for us (Iowa St and Kansas St). They have also failed to hold late on our 3 losses. So I am still skeptical of PK, but have moved my Fire-O-Meter from must-fire to give-him-1-more-year.

Given our defensive success against schools with State in their name, can we refer to the opposition this week as Cockroach State College this week?