Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

11 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

https://www.si.com/college/texas/football/longhorns-coach-steve-sarkisian-what-texas-needs?

"More specifically, Sarkisian has once again become the subject of ire across the Texas fan base.

So does he deserve it? 

Well, yes.

Despite not having his starting quarterback, the loss in Lubbock is an inexcusable one."

"

In short, talent and culture-wise, Sarkisian has the Longhorns well on the right track.

Again, that does not excuse the blown leads. Quite the opposite in fact. However, they also do not mean he isn't the right man for the job.

Those issues are simply the next step in this program's extremely complicated, multi-faceted rebuild.

With that said, if those shortcomings persist over the remainder of the season, and into Year 3, without much sign of a continued upward trajectory, there will eventually be a breaking point for fans and administration alike. "

Blah, blah, blah, blah

9 hours ago, NEOkHorn said:

Wait, I didn’t think Sark showed emotion? No, wait, he showed too much emotion Saturday when he screamed at a player who lined up wrong and cost a timeout. Maybe we would be happy if he just flipped off the cameras: All the Saturday couch coaches know a lot more about coaching at Texas than he does. Maybe he will take a poll asking the fans and media what plays to call and how to coach better.

im not really sick guys if you didnt notice though eye roll GIF

My remarks were more to his demeanor at the post game press conference he should have been as mad about the loss and all of the failures on his coaching staffs part as he was when the press asked about who will start at QB at the beginning of the season.  Show some anger or frustration at performing so poorly to a team like TT.  

22 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Then you are missing a great video Some hing called locked on horns or something like that.

I can see his post but missed the video. If its the same idiot that stated he had read the tea leaves and was certain Card would be named the starter, not sorry I missed it. 

3 minutes ago, NEOkHorn said:

I can see his post but missed the video. If its the same idiot that stated he had read the tea leaves and was certain Card would be named the starter, not sorry I missed it. 

It is locked on longhorns podcast. Rod Babers I belive. Covers Sark and PK. noto kind to either.