Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

2 hours ago, Dillohorn1 said:

I hate it when our coach says we have a great practice. Seems to bite us when game time arrives.😬

I'm not a fan of this either.  Let's say the coach is dissatisfied with a practice,does he also report that? And if not does he conspicuously avoid the question?

3 hours ago, Dillohorn1 said:

I hate it when our coach says we have a great practice. Seems to bite us when game time arrives.😬

I sometimes think Sark says that for his players to hear more than for the media/fans. I think he is hoping the players will be energized by the emphasis on how they practice.

12 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

So many acting like this was a bad or missed ruling on the O'Show. 

It was intentional, just like the previous one. HE IS BEING TARGETED by the Big 12. The booth is doing it. They are corrupt. If we win the Big 12 Championship, it will be beating all the teams AND THE REFS. Get used to it. 

The fact that teams have no recourse is ridiculous with the amount of money involved Texas should sue the refs personally. It's ruining the sport, gambling and faith in institutions to do the right thing.

Problem with the Big 12 theory is that this suspension was upheld by the NCAA, not the Big 12. Not hard to imagine why the Big 12 would be out to get Texas but it's a stretch to say the NCAA is doing it.

9 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

Problem with the Big 12 theory is that this suspension was upheld by the NCAA, not the Big 12. Not hard to imagine why the Big 12 would be out to get Texas but it's a stretch to say the NCAA is doing it.

It's not too hard to assume they don't want to make each other look bad. Just like a Doctor or a Lawyer never will say anything bad about one another. It's a big club.

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

A friend of mine on FB has just said the Big 12 has completed their preliminary 2023 schedule. Texas and OU are not on it.

I can't find a single link on it though.

How credible is your Facebook friend?

That would be awesome. We should know within the next month.