Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

speaking of all time win percentages....I got curious as to how we stood all time against SECSECSEC teams I found sme interesting things....It seems we have an all time win percentage over 50% against all but 3 of our future secsecsec foes....We are even with Miss State....and have lost more to South Carolina than we have won, but one secsecsec team has had their way with us Historically....

wait for it.....

Vanderbilt....and it isnt even close.

3 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

speaking of all time win percentages....I got curious as to how we stood all time against SECSECSEC teams I found sme interesting things....It seems we have an all time win percentage over 50% against all but 3 of our future secsecsec foes....We are even with Miss State....and have lost more to South Carolina than we have won, but one secsecsec team has had their way with us Historically....

wait for it.....

I knew that about Vandy. Then we're something like 7-1-1 vs Bama, truth is stranger than fiction.

17 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

wait for it.....

Damn, took a look at our all-time series against Vandy and it's ugly!

They started by winning 3 of the first 4 games and shut Texas out in all 3. Texas did shut Vandy out in their lone win during that streak.

Then Vandy took 5 of the last 7 with 2 more shutouts while holding Texas to 8 points per game. 

We need to turn this series around immediately, quickly, and as soon as possible. And all at the same time 😉

On 7/23/2022 at 11:08 AM, TexCoyote said:

Mrs. Finkley posted this. Justice is a lot more cut from last year. Given a little while and with these young guys coming in, we ought to be able to get after some QBs

Half way thru the season we'll be talking about how our DL is getting pushed around and how we need to fire our S&C coach..😃

4 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Damn, took a look at our all-time series against Vandy and it's ugly!

They started by winning 3 of the first 4 games and shut Texas out in all 3. Texas did shut Vandy out in their lone win during that streak.

Then Vandy took 5 of the last 7 with 2 more shutouts while holding Texas to 8 points per game. 

We need to turn this series around immediately, quickly, and as soon as possible. And all at the same time 😉

Vanderbilt talk still not going away.

5 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Not for awhile. You know whenever we play them, this is going to be a big story on a national level. I'm not aware of any team that has dominated Texas like Vanderbilt has. 

I’m mad at all those dead players 

5 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Not for awhile. You know whenever we play them, this is going to be a big story on a national level. I'm not aware of any team that has dominated Texas like Vanderbilt has. 

Yeah, but they haven’t beaten us in 94 years. If we beat them we can avenge our grandfathers and great grandfathers.

27 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

That'd be nice. 

It's a bad interpretation of the win percentages. We are favored in 11 games but by a slim margin in some. If you add it up, it predicts 8-9 wins.