Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

24 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Uniform change

No secondary numbers on top of the shoulder pads now. They were first put on the jerseys after the 1977 season.

Additionally, they removed the Bevo from the front collar area.

Also, the burnt orange looks different, like it has more red in it. Maybe its the photo.

image.thumb.jpeg.4a56c2f24e738b794a8e0bec9a5983eb.jpeg

Agree. That photo doesn't look burnt orange. 🤨

A little surprised that no one posted on here at least that I could see the video of Cook and Stewart working out together this past week and that Cook claimed that Stewart would be on the same team as he is on (Texas) as Stewart knows that he doesn't want to be outthere learning to block amd getting only 14 caught passes.

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Sorry folks, but I can't post on the 2023 recruiting thread for some reason.

image.png.697a8a4169ab1de0720b4b5c91bc96d6.png

It loads on my tablet just fine.

I like Pettaway, but I would take Thompson and Niblett to be close or faster than him and Cook, James, and Hale would be a lot closer than he thinks.  

13 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yeah, there's something wrong with that last page I think. It doesn't let me post and only half the page downloads.

Same here no read loads half of last page then resets. All other hreads workfine.

TFB saying to keep an eye on Derek Williams and Jacoby Matthews. Bama lost a DB commit to Penn St over the weekend. They think Bama may push for one or both of these guys.

However, Alabama has targeted Makari Vickers as their replacement and he should be committing pretty soon. Keep your seats for the time being.

20 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Sorry folks, but I can't post on the 2023 recruiting thread for some reason.

image.png.697a8a4169ab1de0720b4b5c91bc96d6.png

I remember my sophomore year on campus.  A couple of the football players raced at Clark field (I believe that's what it was called, next to Jester).  They ran the full length of the field; probably 100 yds.  They were quick.