Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

Good statement here by David Pierce.  We’ve seen these “teams” in football cancel games because they didn’t want to play and now we’re seeing it in baseball to try to manipulate their post season standings. It’s just not right in my opinion. I’ve rooted for Texas for a really long time and I wouldn’t expect anything less than what Pierce said he. 

20 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Good statement here by David Pierce.  We’ve seen these “teams” in football cancel games because they didn’t want to play and now we’re seeing it in baseball to try to manipulate their post season standings. It’s just not right in my opinion. I’ve rooted for Texas for a really long time and I wouldn’t expect anything less than what Pierce said he. 

We have won the last 2 mid week games.

Notes from the the Sam Houston State game. We won the last one 9-2.  

We start the final series with Kansas on Thursday.    

Keith missed the game due to a medical issue. He had a bad valve replaced.

aggies cancelled  the IWU game last week. Thus Dave Pierce made it known that he wasn't concern with the missing of a game like aggy was.

8 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

I watched this kid in the championship game. I think he’s going to come in and get in the rotation.  He causes problems. 

Between him and Williams it should be interesting how the battle between them should be awesome.

5 hours ago, david ficken said:

We have won the last 2 mid week games.

Notes from the the Sam Houston State game. We won the last one 9-2.  

We start the final series with Kansas on Thursday.    

Keith missed the game due to a medical issue. He had a bad valve replaced.

aggies cancelled  the IWU game last week. Thus Dave Pierce made it known that he wasn't concern with the missing of a game like aggy was.

Sam Houston (106) has a higher RPI than Kansas (158) which is interesting. SHSU was not a bad Tuesday matchup in regards to RPI. Playing Texas Southern (271) last week was actually more detrimental to our RPI.

Speaking of RPI, we are currently sitting at #17. Gotta sweep Kansas and hope some others above us lose in order to bump up a few spots prior to regionals being seeded. 

2 hours ago, BWilk55 said:

Sam Houston (106) has a higher RPI than Kansas (158) which is interesting. SHSU was not a bad Tuesday matchup in regards to RPI. Playing Texas Southern (271) last week was actually more detrimental to our RPI.

Speaking of RPI, we are currently sitting at #17. Gotta sweep Kansas and hope some others above us lose in order to bump up a few spots prior to regionals being seeded. 

And go pretty deep in Big 12 tournament.