Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

Some times the truth hurts, but IMO should have not beesa

3 minutes ago, Huskie1 said:

Needs to be addressed face to face in the locker room, not in the media. 

I'm thinking this is part of the growing pains. My mom always told me the truth hurts but it will make you stronger. Maybe this is what this team needs. Wake up the players and coaching staff.

4 hours ago, Baron said:

I listened to IT's youtube channel. Three players they were gushing about concerning Saturday's practice were Ewers, Overshown and Murphy. They said Overshown was playing sideline to sideline, easily sifting through traffic at a reported 230 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXsHBrhONsA

TFB report said Bijan lit up Overshown in pass blocking one play. Bijan is going to be a good blocker, unlike last year.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, UTfish said:

😲Texas #6? Surely that's baseball...

29 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

How do we go from 5-7 to pre-season top 10? lol

Y'all keep in mind this is just ESPN's rankings based on their FPI (football power index) formula.

Highly doubt Texas will be ranked in the Top 10 when the first AP and Coaches Polls are published.

50 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Y'all keep in mind this is just ESPN's rankings based on their FPI (football power index) formula.

Highly doubt Texas will be ranked in the Top 10 when the first AP and Coaches Polls are published.

Clearly, their formula is flawed. I saw that this morning and literally started laughing.

The one good thing about this FPI release is the assumed meltdown happening on TexAgs. To help compensate, I'm sure they're in the process of hanging another banner since Bama is at the top of the FPI. "I mean...Bama is in the SEC and we beat them last season on a last second FG...so that basically means we're really at the top of the FPI. What's that? The FPI is basically meaningless? Hmmmmm. Let's still hang the banner!"

3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

"Y'all keep in mind this is just ESPN's rankings based on their FPI (football power index) formula."

TFloss, this is not aimed at you in anyway, but after reading that sentence, I don't know any more or any less than I did before I read it. Can you tell us exactly what that means? Thanks.

4 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

As it should with the second sentence