Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

3 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

you know what?....maybe it will....but it is not automatic. We might be better than you think. Then there is 2019. we almost, could have,should have beaten the eventual National champ.  Hell....an 8-4 aggy team beat Bama this year. I am not saying we will win, but I damned sure will not accecpt that we are certain to lose either.

can I have some of what you're smoking/drinking? cuz, right now I'm looking at some oceanfront property in okiehoma.

2 hours ago, Ntx dog said:

Freakish athletes all over the field playing for a national title. We celebrate beating mighty kstate by 5.  I just hope we don't get Ewers or Bijan hurt in this game.

I celebrated ending a losing streak.

• Administrators

OrangeBloods reporting Gary Patterson was back on campus today.

The way it was described to them is that he was "working."

The job opening has a start date of January 16th, so hopefully we'll hear something official this weekend.

1 hour ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Damn, I'm glad Americans didn't just give up after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. 

In honor of this reply:  To all who have already penciled in a loss to every team on our schedule that has a pulse (you know who you are):  “My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.”

And as of this moment they are on double secret probation.

On 1/13/2022 at 2:25 PM, TFloss32 said:

While I wish another Fr OL was an EE, I love having Watts, Brooks, Allen, Gilbeau and LTG on campus early to get to work.  Hopefully the backend of the defense will be much improved.  Jamison, Crawford, Barron, Johnson, Ibrahem, Cook, J. Thompson, JD Coffey, Watts, Brooks, Allen, Gilbeau and LTG should produce some good competition this Spring and surely improve that group.  I think the only player in that won't be there this Spring is Austin Jordan.

25 minutes ago, texbound said:

While I wish another Fr OL was an EE, I love having Watts, Allen, Gilbeau and LTG on campus early to get to work.  Hopefully the backend of the defense will be much improved.  Jamison, Crawford, Barron, Johnson, Ibrahem, Cook, J. Thompson, JD Coffey, Watts, Brooks, Allen, Gilbeau and LTG should produce some good competition this Spring and surely improve that group.  I think the only player in that won't be there this Spring is Austin Jordan.

Thompson entered the draft I believe. But the rest seems correct.