Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

1 hour ago, DMAC said:

Excellent trolling job Nick. He's pointing out to his team considering leaving through the portal, the grass isn't always greener. KRob has done a lot of watching, in spite of having the highest YPC all year. He got more carries at Bama.

2021 SEASON STATS

ATT

YDS

TD

AVG

• Administrators

Per 247, OL Tyler Johnson hasn't been practicing with the team for three weeks, and they believe he's either suspended or done with football.

The latter wouldn't be surprising as they say the desire to be a good football player was never in him.

Also, WR Montrell Estell is no longer with the team, and he's supposedly the one who published the video of Coach Davis.

2 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

Per 247, OL Tyler Johnson hasn't been practicing with the team for three weeks, and they believe he's either suspended or done with football.

The latter wouldn't be surprising as they say the desire to be a good football player was never in him.

Also, WR Montrell Estell is no longer with the team, and he's supposedly the one who published the video of Coach Davis.

let-the-rurge-begin-let-the-purge-begin-mr-53683702.png

1 hour ago, TFloss32 said:

I thought it was supposed to be a defensive player. 🤔 

5 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

I don't understand it either, all these negative articles on a coach that hasn't even finished his 1st season. It couldn't have anything to do with the worst losing streak since 1956 could it? 

I think you are in a small crowd of those who think firing a brand new coach is the right move. And it's not even debatable. Its simply "out there."

I would guess you don't change underwear as often as you would change head coaches. You're a loose cannon with a wild streak for hyper-overreaction . . . with soiled underwear. lol

• Administrators
4 hours ago, UTfish said:

I thought it was supposed to be a defensive player. 🤔 

Estell has gone back and forth between WR and DB over the years, so maybe the original source was confused.

If the video thing gets mentioned again, I'll post it.

6 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

WOW.

Johnson should be made to reimburse UT. He was given a scholarship to play football, then did what he could to make sure he didn't have to.

Very disappointed with Estell. Glad separation has happened.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

WOW.

Johnson should be made to reimburse UT. He was given a scholarship to play football, then did what he could to make sure he didn't have to.

Very disappointed with Estell. Glad separation has happened.

Me too good ole Hooks boy gone wrong.

1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

On QBS why has Wright not seen the field more. Favoring a walkon over him who is on a ship.

Been gteat if Cam had stayed.

If he's seen the field at all, I must have missed it.

Something happened about three weeks ago. Wright was demoted and the other kid was promoted. I'll have to ask my friend about that.

Cam is looking good, beat Oregon bad tonight.