Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

26 minutes ago, DMAC said:

He got to UT, journey complete...

Seriously ikr.  What the hell is going on with our recruits?  Either the recruits are overrated or they are not being developed.   Most likely the latter.

Well, Karic was a recruit we ignored until late in the process.

I mean, a saltine cracker looks good to someone hungry. lol

https://hookemheadlines.com/2021/11/14/texas-football-5-overreactions-from-the-unbelievable-ot-loss-to-kansas/6/

Lack of offensive production has killed the season for Bijan Robinson

Bijan has one drop, three fumbles, and no rushing touchdowns in the last two games.

Offensive line was not the issue vs. Kansas

QB situation is downright confusing

Pete Kwiatkowski’s defense is flat out terrible

How long until Steve Sarkisian’s seat starts to heat up?

5 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

https://hookemheadlines.com/2021/11/14/texas-football-5-overreactions-from-the-unbelievable-ot-loss-to-kansas/6/

Lack of offensive production has killed the season for Bijan Robinson. Well, no, an injury did.

Bijan has one drop, three fumbles, and no rushing touchdowns in the last two games.

Offensive line was not the issue vs. Kansas. Yeah, it was despite the success we had. You cussed many times during that game because of the OL play.

QB situation is downright confusing. Casey is the starter. Card is the back up. Casey is bothered by an injured thumb. There is nothing confusing about this at all.

Pete Kwiatkowski’s defense is flat out terrible. I guess it is his defense. But you're either willing to believe he woke up in Austin unable to coach, or it's another problem.

How long until Steve Sarkisian’s seat starts to heat up? Another two years, if it ever does heat up. The better question here is – Will you continue with this pointless charade regarding Sark until then? Its become tired and old.

8 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

Lack of offensive production has killed the season for Bijan Robinson

Offensive line was not the issue vs. Kansas

QB situation is downright confusing

Pete Kwiatkowski’s defense is flat out terrible

How long until Steve Sarkisian’s seat starts to heat up?

How about blaming the last 3 head coaches that left the mess that Sark inherited?  Were you even watching UT football than? Damn.

1 hour ago, dillohorn said:

How about blaming the last 3 head coaches that left the mess that Sark inherited?  Were you even watching UT football than? Damn.

Mack's and proably Charlie's players are gone leaves Herman's.

Mack did start and Charlie helped out in making whatthey are today.

2 hours ago, dillohorn said:

I've seen enough of Card.

Probably right. We don't want to be too hasty with a 1st year QB that has only played about 3 games total. None of our superstar QB's were 1st year hero's either. I don't think Card is the type to bail out through the portal. He STILL has our biggest win this year, and will unless we go to a bowl.

6 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

Don't take it personal, but I didn't write that article, nor do I agree with it all, just sharing content.

But its a common thing with you. There are tons of Horns stories that don't involve Sark on a hot seat. So it seems you sort of seek them out.

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

But its a common thing with you. There are tons of Horns stories that don't involve Sark on a hot seat. So it seems you sort of seek them out.

I don't understand it either, all these negative articles on a coach that hasn't even finished his 1st season. It couldn't have anything to do with the worst losing streak since 1956 could it? 

12 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

What happened to Prince Dorbah?  I saw him in high school and thought man we have got to get that kid.  He was a heat seeking missile straight to the QB. I know he was injured for awhile but what happened?  

Its mysterious.  I had high hopes for Patrick Hudson when we landed him but I think he took a medical retirement, not sure

13 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

Mack's and proably Charlie's players are gone leaves Herman's.

Mack did start and Charlie helped out in making whatthey are today.

I think there are still a couple or three hanging around that were Strong's recruits.  Kerstetter was a Strong recruit as part of Herman's first class in 2017.  Okafor & Imade were in Strong's 2016 class. there might be others but these come to mind