Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Baron

3 hours ago, longhorn_mig said:

If that were to happen...wow. That would be hilarious.

The entire UT fanbase: "We just need y'all to admit y'all were wrong. Go ahead, we'll wait. Take your time."

Smug GIFs | Tenor

I read an interview with the elder Brock during my dinner this evening. There's no way the Brocks are leaving Bama, at least not this year.

Apparently, elder Brock just hates aggy, and told his kids to go to a school where they can beat aggy every year. I don't think that's what took them to Bama tho.

Something else I found interesting about that interview . . . The elder Brock and his lovely wife will be attending the Texas-OU game. Once the game is over, they will be whisked away by a hired driver who will take them to college station so they can attend the Bama-aggy game.

This seems normal until you learn that both Brocks are being redshirted and will not be making the trip.

I'd say elder Brock does hate aggy. lol

13 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Something else I found interesting about that interview . . . The elder Brock and his lovely wife will be attending the Texas-OU game. Once the game is over, they will be whisked away by a hired driver who will take them to college station so they can attend the Bama-aggy game.

This seems normal until you learn that both Brocks are being redshirted and will not be making the trip.

I'd say elder Brock does hate aggy. lol

I thought I read a rumor that Herman pissed off Blake somehow. If it was correct he can herd his boys back towards Texas now that Sark at night coaching.

34 minutes ago, Baron said:

I thought I read a rumor that Herman pissed off Blake somehow. If it was correct he can herd his boys back towards Texas now that Sark at night coaching.

He did. Monumentally. But according to the interview I read, Blake let the twins choose their own school.

They want to be there and are having fun. Thats why I said I don't see any way they transfer to Texas.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Baron said:

Herman and Hand didn't offer James when they visited that spring, and that was basically that.