Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

3 hours ago, primal defense said:

He's trying to help his buddy Saban in recruiting. F@#K Finebaum.

‘Texas is not a relevant program anymore’ according to ESPN’s Paul Finebaum

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/texas-not-relevant-program-anymore-001200803.html

I'm surprised anyone can understand anything he says since he has to talk around that $EC d!*k in his mouth.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this post has nothing to do with any UT sports, this is just me being proud of my daughter. She just got accepted into UT pharmacy school. Sorry for going off topic, but I had to brag a little. Bac

Didn't know where to put this, but here ya go. Looks like Derrian Brown on the road to recovery and at the least he could have a normal life!   

Posted Images

• The other recruit drawing the most buzz is also involved with the Irish: Akayleb Evans. The former Tulsa cornerback recently announced a top 5 of Notre Dame, Missouri, Texas, Texas Tech and Jackson State. Evans took an official visit to Texas this week, per Horns247, and he’s got another scheduled for Notre Dame later this week, per Irish Illustrated. The Tigers are also very much in the mix. Keep in mind: Evans grew up in Texas. There was a thought upon his initial entry that’d he’d like to play closer to home.
  • Speaking of the Longhorns, they regained the services of linebacker Ayodele Adeoye, who withdrew from the transfer portal on Tuesday. It’s a bit of curious case, but Adeoye is a former starter for Texas who missed most of last season with an injury. He’ll be behind the curve a bit after sitting out the spring with the new staff. But any depth is good depth for Texas’ linebacker room, which was already forced to add two pieces via the portal this offseason.

https://247sports.com/Article/Transfer-portal-updates-Akayleb-Evans-Keilan-Robinson-Kevontre-Bradford-Jacquez-Jones-Cain-Madden-166062526/

Wow, a friend I have in the AD told me last night how Ehlinger's brother died.

While I understand why they want it to stay out of the public spotlight, it is a shame that its not being used as a lesson for kids just like Jake out there all over America.

Let's just say it has everything to do with what comes across our open border.

19 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Let's just say it has everything to do with what comes across our open border.

I know several law-enforcement people here in Walker County. Almost all of our Walker County opioid deaths come from fentanyl. It’s very bad shit. 

5 hours ago, Bear19 said:

I know several law-enforcement people here in Walker County. Almost all of our Walker County opioid deaths come from fentanyl. It’s very bad shit. 

Since its put out there, I'll say the kid did not intentionally take fentanyl. And that's the tragic part, IMO. He had no idea from what I was told.

6 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

Why does Bear get to have a super code?.......if you don’t bring enough for everybody, just don’t use it at all.....that’s my motto

Agree. He's also carrying an open pack of M&Ms and isn't sharing with us. lol

51 minutes ago, Eastexhorn said:

Great free article about a two RB formation and how Texas might use it. almost forgot it on IT.

Would like to see afew plays run from this formation.

Can you post it? Would like to see it.