Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)


Baron
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lady Horns play Okie LiteSunday on ESPN. Except for two Okie teams they have had a good year. Local girl ia a freshmen but i formation on team is as scarase as hens teeth.

Wish ther wsa ore bur ofical Horns site is only for me to ge infro.

Hope they out Okie tommorow as they are 38-1 when out hittihg thier opponent

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

 

well....thing is....there is a viral video going around showing a map of the states with the LOGO of the FBS team that has the most victories in the last 10 years......aTm is crowing over the fact that it is their logo on the map for Texas!........Now.....if that map had asked for the most wins over FBS teams.....well....too bad aggy never plays any FBS teams.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

well....thing is....there is a viral video going around showing a map of the states with the LOGO of the FBS team that has the most victories in the last 10 years......aTm is crowing over the fact that it is their logo on the map!........Now.....if that map had asked for the most wins over FBS teams.....well....too bad aggy never plays any FBS teams.....

F aggy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
29 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

 

I guess we'll see if he's going to be back on the team.

IT wrote that he's not on the current roster, and freshman LB Derrick Harris, Jr. was given his number.

Plus, there's the major issue of missing an entire spring camp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TFloss32 said:

I guess we'll see if he's going to be back on the team.

IT wrote that he's not on the current roster, and freshman LB Derrick Harris, Jr. was given his number.

Plus, there's the major issue of missing an entire spring camp.

And it doesn't end there. He struggled to get PT when he was healthy. Just didn't flash. But he's had several injuries since then. Maybe he can shake that and make something, but I'm thinking he's just depth if we take him back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

And it doesn't end there. He struggled to get PT when he was healthy. Just didn't flash. But he's had several injuries since then. Maybe he can shake that and make something, but I'm thinking he's just depth if we take him back.

I thought we were expecting big things from 'Dele. Hopefully, a change of coaches will help him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oklahoma is big favorite to win title, not much value in Texas

 

Worst Wager -- Texas (+450): The combination of Steve Sarkisian's play-calling and recruiting chops has me excited to see what the first-year coach can do at Texas in the long run. I just don't love them as a team to bet on in 2021. The implied odds (18%) and payout aren't bad, but the Longhorns have perpetually underachieved relative to their expectations, and they've cycled through coaches trying to figure out how to take the next step. If this program was winning 10+ games a year, then I'd be more open to Sark coming in right away and winning a conference title. The potential is there, sure, but that's all it is for now. Texas hasn't won Big 12 hardware in the past decade, so I'm going to fade the team that still has the third-best title odds to do so. 

 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2021-big-12-championship-odds-picks-oklahoma-is-big-favorite-to-win-title-not-much-value-in-texas/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

🏈 Texas vs. Baylor

  • Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds

McLane Stadium
Waco, TX
Kickoff Time TBA - TV TBA


  • 2021 Texas Football Schedule

    Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/4
    Louisiana
    W 38-18
    9/11
    @Arkansas
    L 21-40
    9/18
    Rice
    W 58-0
    9/25
    Texas Tech
    W 70-35
    10/2
    @TCU
    W 32-27
    10/9
    Oklahoma
    L 48-55
    10/16
    Oklahoma State
    L 24-32
    10/30
    @Baylor
    11/6
    @Iowa State
    11/13
    Kansas
    11/20
    @West Virginia
    11/27
    Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...