Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

47 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

What if they make it B12 CG and get ran off the field by the “rival” school.... Stevenson/Perkins have made this team far more dominate the. UT played in October. It’s bullshit to say but keeping it real.

If Texas loses next week Herman needs to be gone. 0u has become more dominant and if they destroy Texas in the CCG Herman needs to go.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this post has nothing to do with any UT sports, this is just me being proud of my daughter. She just got accepted into UT pharmacy school. Sorry for going off topic, but I had to brag a little. Bac

Didn't know where to put this, but here ya go. Looks like Derrian Brown on the road to recovery and at the least he could have a normal life!   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, okiehorn said:

What if they make it B12 CG and get ran off the field by the “rival” school.... Stevenson/Perkins have made this team far more dominate the. UT played in October. It’s bullshit to say but keeping it real.

To me that's a win-win scenario as well.

1. Texas beats a rival and wins the B12 Championship.

2. Texas gets beat by a rival in the B12 Championship and Herman is let go and Meyer is brought in.

9 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Whatever happened to Juan Grande? That dude filled pages here with tweets. Haven't seen him around in some time, was just wondering what became of him.

He is alive and well over on the spurs site. Seems to me if memory is correct he go in a conterversy with a mod here. Mod is now gone

5 hours ago, Eastexhorn said:

He is alive and well over on the spurs site. Seems to me if memory is correct he go in a conterversy with a mod here. Mod is now gone

Well, hit him up and tell him to come back! Never met him in person but he seemed like an alright guy. Tell him I said hey and come back! What is "the spurs site?"

I watched the Ohio State game against Indiana yesterday. Every time I watch OSU I always pay attention to the kids we recruited but they got.

Barron Browning . . . He got lost in the crowd. Nothing he did stood out to me. He's been there a while so it would seem he should be much further along than he is. Saw him get taken out of plays, take himself out of plays. He was great at being late to the tackle. He had a fumble recovery, but it was one of those that bounced right into him. Lucky sperm. I know we need LB bodies bad, but I don't think we missed so much here.

Garrett Wilson . . . He's not the type to be THE guy, but he's a helluva compliment at WR at OSU. Caught most everything thrown his way. Was disappointed to see him step out of bounds on one play when he could have made several yards more with some effort. Great player and still young. His best days are still ahead of him. However, that mouth leaves a lot to be desired. They were playing friggin Indiana, the basketball school, and he's talking noise to the opposition's bench? If you're up by 40, okay. But this was not an easy win for OSU. Loved his play, hated his arrogant attitude.

Just now, Eastexhorn said:

Your right K. St. is in terible shape but willbe ready for Horns.IMO OU is byfar the best Big 12 team really improved, and acouple players back helped.

Yeah, Ramondre Stephenson is back and suddenly they have a run game again. Rattler is much smoother under pressure, looks like the jitters are gone.