Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this post has nothing to do with any UT sports, this is just me being proud of my daughter. She just got accepted into UT pharmacy school. Sorry for going off topic, but I had to brag a little. Bac

Didn't know where to put this, but here ya go. Looks like Derrian Brown on the road to recovery and at the least he could have a normal life!   

Posted Images

12 hours ago, hornsups said:

I for one think the university does deserve better. Maybe the football team needs to earn something but this university deserves a winning team. 

Based on what? Past glory The old saying you get what you pay for. Texas surely is not.

My problem is I lived during DKR years and wish for thier return.

1 hour ago, Eastexhorn said:

Based on what? Past glory The old saying you get what you pay for. Texas surely is not.

My problem is I lived during DKR years and wish for thier return.

A school with the resource of Texas, the recruiting grounds, the city to sell, the facilities, the tradition, the list goes on. The school deserves a winning football team. I was in school for the VY/Colt days.. imagine how I feel. Still the school shouldn’t pay because Herman cannot cut it. He has squandered talent, he is egotistical, stubborn, & he rubs people the wrong way. People will tolerate that if you’re winning. He isn’t. He hasn’t grown into the job in Year 4 and he’s still coaching like he’s at Houston. We deserve a coach who respects what it means to be the guy at Texas. Herman may say he respects it but his actions don’t show it. And this school has too much to offer not to have someone worthy leading it. You gotta know your worth or you will put up with less. This university is worthy of a top football program. 

21 hours ago, hornsups said:

A school with the resource of Texas, the recruiting grounds, the city to sell, the facilities, the tradition, the list goes on. The school deserves a winning football team. I was in school for the VY/Colt days.. imagine how I feel. Still the school shouldn’t pay because Herman cannot cut it. He has squandered talent, he is egotistical, stubborn, & he rubs people the wrong way. People will tolerate that if you’re winning. He isn’t. He hasn’t grown into the job in Year 4 and he’s still coaching like he’s at Houston. We deserve a coach who respects what it means to be the guy at Texas. Herman may say he respects it but his actions don’t show it. And this school has too much to offer not to have someone worthy leading it. You gotta know your worth or you will put up with less. This university is worthy of a top football program. 

Sub the word needs for deserves and I agree 100%.

Out played again at RB by a short 193 lb. RB. Have seen year after year.

Always Texas will recruit one with speed and some wiggle. Maybe Brooks then coaches will add 40 lbs. Nd speed him up to out run a slow LB.

Does anyone think Tom is still calling majority of plays? Been waiting for the three and four man backfields ala. Okie St. but so far no show.