Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

Just now, TFloss32 said:

OL JP Urquidez has entered the transfer portal.

Walk-ons QB Sam Saxton and P Chris Naggar have done the same.

All are still eligible to participate in the bowl game if all sides agree to do so.

Urquidez never plays so I'm not sure there needs to be an agreement. Probably ought to keep Naggar for the bowl though.

19 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Urquidez never plays so I'm not sure there needs to be an agreement. Probably ought to keep Naggar for the bowl though.

I just meant him being able to participate in activities and travel with the team.

I don't know why that'd be a problem if he wants to do so.

2 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

I just meant him being able to participate in activities and travel with the team.

I don't know why that'd be a problem if he wants to do so.

Its no problem. He leaves because he just wants a chance to play. Can't blame him for that.

32 minutes ago, dillohorn said:

With all of this disarray, do the Horns match up well with anyone at this time? I don't think we do. Just my 2 cents. 

I agree, dillo, but I also thought that we were going to steamroll Maryland after their coach was fired. 

1 hour ago, UTfish said:

I agree, dillo, but I also thought that we were going to steamroll Maryland after their coach was fired. 

I just hate the idea of going into a bowl game with one arm tied around our balls. I'd rather spend the time hiring staff, recruiting, and doing prep work for next season.

44 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Agree. Think it’ll be the Alamo Bowl vs Utah. If not then the Camping World Bowl vs Notre Dame. 

Who has first pick of the Big 12?

They both will destroy the Horns from what I have been witnessing this season. I don't think this is a good time for UT to go bowling. Horns just don't match up well with hardly anyone right now. Just my 2 cents.