Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

1 hour ago, North Texas Golfer said:

Our "friends" at TFB put out a nice little borderline hit piece/hatchet job on Texas in today's Open Post. Totally irresponsible on their part. Not even going to link to it. It's not behind a paywall and it's plain as day. 

Their "open posts" are just a collection of stuff they've posted for their members over the past week. I've read it but didn't really see what you're talking about. Can you elaborate?

23 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Their "open posts" are just a collection of stuff they've posted for their members over the past week. I've read it but didn't really see what you're talking about. Can you elaborate?

There are cultural issues that need to be fixed with at least a coaching change or two. 

Couple of position groups where things seem more problematic than others.

Sense that Herman has already made a decision to let one or two guys at the end of the season. 

They're comfortable speculating on that based on some bits of information they've received. 

Maybe I'm overreacting but I just didn't care for this. 

3 hours ago, North Texas Golfer said:

There are cultural issues that need to be fixed with at least a coaching change or two. 

Couple of position groups where things seem more problematic than others.

Sense that Herman has already made a decision to let one or two guys at the end of the season. 

They're comfortable speculating on that based on some bits of information they've received. 

Maybe I'm overreacting but I just didn't care for this. 

I read the post as well. Sounds like there is definitely drama behind the scenes no matter what the sunshine pumping sites say.

I'm predicting Bama drops 2 spots to #5, Penn St drops 7 to #11 and Minnesota jumps 7 to #10. Does K state drop out of the top 25 and does Texas enter the top 25 ahead of Okie Lite?

11 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I think he makes a great OC, just ran into something as a HC that he couldn't overcome. 

Don’t think him and Herman are the best of friends. I think he will be fine.