Baron

Longhorn News/Discussion (Non-recruiting)

1 hour ago, BWilk55 said:

Case close thankfully. I posted elsewhere about this.

And to be fair Coach O never stated the AC wasn't working. He was asked in his Monday conference about the heat and rumors that AC wasn't working. He replied with 'we were warned about it by La Tech, brought our own units, etc...' His response didn't dispel the rumors but also didn't confirm. Seems like he was told that the locker room would get a little warm (much like my house being 80 degrees despite AC set to 74). 

This confirms for me 1000000% Coach O is full of it. Bury them next season.

17 hours ago, longhorn_mig said:

This confirms for me 1000000% Coach O is full of it. Bury them next season.

I wouldn't even say that. Looking at the transcript, it was a leading question regarding there not being AC. He did not confirm nor deny that but did mention he was warned about it by La Tech. We now know that what he was warned about was it getting a little warm despite the AC so bring some extra.

It is really the media that is full of it. They took a leading question and a poorly worded response and wrote about it like fact.

48 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Overshown out for this game with a bad back. Expect Adimora or Owens to replace him. Overshown was replacing BJ Foster, who is out.

And I read no time table for a return. Damnit. I know it’s football but this injury bug is a plague at Texas 

3 hours ago, okiehorn said:

And I read no time table for a return. Damnit. I know it’s football but this injury bug is a plague at Texas 

Fortunately, its a deep position. And Adimora and Owens, while green, are exceptional athletes.

15 hours ago, okiehorn said:

Nice, Daniel Young cleared to play vs rice. Least it’s depth. 

Great news! Crazy but I think Shug has played well enough to pass him on the depth chart. Roschon needs to stay as the #2 back!

6 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Great news! Crazy but I think Shug has played well enough to pass him on the depth chart. Roschon needs to stay as the #2 back!

And he hasn't fumbled the ball, yet.

15 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Jesus now Ossai hurt in 4th and wouldn’t have been able to go back in.... need him for chubba, hope MRI comes bck positive 

No...you hope the MRI comes back negative.