Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Out of the three running backs (Gray, Brown, Bergeron) who would you start at tail back against Oregon State? Has Jonathan Gray separated himself as the clear starter? Or is that even a question that matters?

Personally, I don't think it matters who starts. All three backs have talent and all have shown they can take over games. They each bring a unique running style to the game and give Texas a luxury in the backfield.

But fine, If I'd have to choose then I'll take Malcolm Brown. Why? Because out of the three back's I like watching the way he runs the best. He runs with power but has a nice burst. I'd also like to see Brown add to his good Kansas State performance (7 carries/40 yards/1TD) and continue to get more engaged back into the offense. Gray is a close second to start for me though because that dude is relentless and brings confidence and passion to the game that fires everyone up.

Who do ya got?

..........................................Wishbone.......................................

........................................... Ash.............................................

............................ Gray ....................... Brown.........................

........................................Bergeron.........................................

Edited by beevomav