Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
North Texas Golfer

God, I Can't Stand Kim Mulkey!

Interviewed on the way to the locker room at halftime and she is flat-out a bitch. Sorry if that offends anyone but I really don't care. 

BTW, Baylor up by 2 over the Lady Horns at halftime in the conference tournament championship game. Girls are playing good ball. 

16 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Didn't this class act downplay the heinous incidents that were rampant at bailor?  Seem to recall a callous attitude regarding the investigations.  If I'm wrong, she still sucks.

I believe you are correct sir. She also stated to the BU fans that if someone talked bad about them, they should punch them in the face. Of course she apologized after getting flack for saying it.

Let's just say, I'm not impressed.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaw/2017/02/27/kim-mulkey-apologizes-saying-punch-them-face-baylor-critics/98475422/

17 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

Didn't this class act downplay the heinous incidents that were rampant at bailor?  Seem to recall a callous attitude regarding the investigations.  If I'm wrong, she still sucks.

Not really downplay. She had a brief moment of stupidity and thought she'd pull the "its us against the world" BS that flopped as fast as she said it.

She recommended a violent response to criticism of her school's previously protected violent offenders. The irony was as rich as molasses.

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Kim Mulkey is a whiney little twit.  She has coached some great Lady Bear basketball teams and has had much success as a coach. BUT she does not know how to win with grace and class.  She is a whiney, classless and very unattractive person.  Unattractive physically and the way she conducts herself in a basketball arena.