1. Bear19

Bear19

Advertise on HornSports

• Latest Posts

• So far today I have not received the error message I had been receiving. I also have not received the pics of the Austin shindig I was promised. 🙂
    • Every coach in their district ruled in favor of the kids to play. Doesn't seem very shady to me. This stuff literally happens all the time. I also said in a previous thread when the WR aggy commit for Tomball was ruled ineligible, the UIL constantly rules players eligible or ineligible all the time. The only time yall hear about it is with a high profile recruit (like wr for aggy) or some other reason (briles). Nothing to see here except click bait, and I'm not a briles supporter.  
    • We're still working on it!  We've tested a bunch of things and still have some more to go.  Thanks for your patience! The forum should be ok now - please let us know if you experience any issues on the boards too.
    • Still an issue... Still gobbling up battery power...
    • Here's an updated story. IMHO, seems a tad shady. Thoughts? https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/football/2019/09/18/two-mount-vernon-players-coached-by-former-baylor-coach-art-briles-ruled-eligible-to-play-at-dec-hearing/