Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Administrators
Were either of the QB's even recruited by Texas? If Te'o were from Alabama he would have won the thing.

They were recruited as Defensive Backs - both of them. Wide Right Natty Light had an intersting story and image that describes it fairly well:

mackstrash.0_standard_730.0.jpg

And you will learn that Johnny Football's favorite college team growing up was.......... None other than UT.

Read on.... Mack Brown's Trash Is Another Coach's (Heisman) Treasure - Wide Right & Natty Lite

Just another case of piss poor evaluation. They recruit $#@!ing Connor Brewer and everything I read about the guy screams spare. No comes Swoopes and all I hear is he will never be a QB. I have no faith in this bunch.

Harsin was zeroed in on Brewer before he got the Texas job. Will be interesting to see if he ever amounts to anything. If he progresses this off season, I could see him possibly pushing Ash next year, unless the Waters kid comes in and takes the job.

• Administrators
Redshirts at QB are due to the GG fiasco. Overstreet was no where near ready to see the field this year.

At this point I am not sure what the best option for Texas would be. I can tell you one thing thought - it ain't Case McCoy. Not sure a JUCO QB is the answer either. We may need to berace ourselves because it could be a few years before we have a qb that is the real deal.

At this point I am not sure what the best option for Texas would be. I can tell you one thing thought - it ain't Case McCoy. Not sure a JUCO QB is the answer either. We may need to berace ourselves because it could be a few years before we have a qb that is the real deal.

It's not David Ash either.

• Administrators
The mere fact that we are flirting with a JUCO QB should be enough for many sleepless offseason nights

I'm down with the dual threat machine that could be Jalen Overstreet. He's a GROWN ASS MAN!

TATUM... TATUM... TATUM...

• Administrators
Dude is ripped. I don't remember VY being that jacked

Nowhere near. All of the coaching chatter has led me back to one place: we must have faith in Bryan Harsin. Once his recruits get a chance to play I think we might be in good shape. The chatter last summer was that Harisn really liked Overstreet. MAck needs to let Harsin do his thing on offense, plain and simple.