Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sirhornsalot

Friday Night Lights – State Semi Finals

55 minutes ago, swaha said:

Evidently, you post on the FSSW app because this is the type of juvenile posts that are prevalent on that site. With that being said, it is obvious WOS has a great team and tradition.  I am not going to comment on all of the non-sense that you have posted on this thread.

I will say that if WOS does not control the line of scrimmage on both sides, then it could be a long day.  I have seen film on the WOS offensive line and I have seen bigger and quicker kids that the PG front 7 has handled this season.  I know "WOS is fast" so is Texarkana AR High and others that PG beat. If you don't know, AR High won the Class 6A State Track Championship last year.  Those kids play football too and were fast, but they got beat as well.  In addition, this entire game is on Youtube. 

PG has heard the same comments each week that you are spouting. Before you comment about the WOS stopping the Wing T, PG runs more of a hybrid. There is a difference or they would not be playing their 16th game of the year. 

I expect this to be a close game and low scoring because both teams have great defenses.  Good luck and hopefully both teams come out injury free.

No. I don't post on the Mustang network FSSW. We just watch our Stangs on it every December. The only posting we do on FSSW is post wins on the field (championships). Not on a message board. 

13 minutes ago, Tomhermansboy said:

Well we have watched a lot of film on PG as well. They are good but NOT elite good. Our first though was, "how in the hell did graham get to the semi final game?" Defense was slow/average at best. Clear my throat...... Our region or half of our region has won the last several championships for a reason. Simply put, the teams are better. Wos, Cuero, Navarro, Wimberly, Sinton and throw in a really good Madisonville now with rusty nail there as HC. We have pretty much owned all of it for several years now. Watching the championship games with Celina, and Sweetwater just left me believing the obvious. We were WAY faster than them. Haven't seen anything that changes my mind. I'm sure it will be a great game to watch. Any team from any classification that makes it to a championship game is good. No doubt about that. We just have a few kids that have been there and done that. Makes a big difference. We will see Friday at 3pm for sure. 

Dude, just stop. You're being an arrogant ass. Really. You are.

I frankly don't care what emotions you've been through or why you had them. Your posts have been consistently bizarre.

Your teams are not better than teams from NE Texas, which is where both the teams you're dissing are from. NE Texas is a place that can poke its finger in your SE Texas eye all they want. The damned place is littered with state championships.

I hate to ask this, but, how old are you?

6 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Dude, just stop. You're being an arrogant ass. Really. You are.

I frankly don't care what emotions you've been through or why you had them. Your posts have been consistently bizarre.

Your teams are not better than teams from NE Texas, which is where both the teams you're dissing are from. NE Texas is a place that can poke its finger in your SE Texas eye all they want. The damned place is littered with state championships.

I hate to ask this, but, how old are you?

Because I saw what I saw on Film? You need someone to teach you the game. Copy and pasting others information makes you look ignorant. Again, a logical reason for picking PG? No response. "I pick em the way I see em." You are one blind dude!!!! 

14 minutes ago, Tomhermansboy said:

Well we have watched a lot of film on PG as well. They are good but NOT elite good. Our first though was, "how in the hell did graham get to the semi final game?" Defense was slow/average at best. Clear my throat...... Our region or half of our region has won the last several championships for a reason. Simply put, the teams are better. Wos, Cuero, Navarro, Wimberly, Sinton and throw in a really good Madisonville now with rusty nail there as HC. 

No one has said PG is "elite". They execute the plan and play discipline football.  PG is not going to "Wow" you like some spread teams. It is a different brand of football. As far as Graham, they won their Region so that was who PG had to play. If Graham was in District 7, I honestly don't think they would had made the playoffs. 

I will say it again "This game will be won in the trenches".

3 hours ago, Tomhermansboy said:

As far as the "other poster" and the full Aggy comment. We play in and win championships. We at wos do not proclaim to be the "wrecking crew" we just wreck "great offenses." BIG ASS DIFFERENCE!!!!! 

My point was not directed at your team, but your line of reasoning. Your last couple post just provide further evidence for that.

5 minutes ago, swaha said:

No one has said PG is "elite". They execute the plan and play discipline football.  PG is not going to "Wow" you like some spread teams. It is a different brand of football. As far as Graham, they won their Region so that was who PG had to play. If Graham was in District 7, I honestly don't think they would had made the playoffs. 

I will say it again "This game will be won in the trenches".

Thanks for the insight. Good stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Tomhermansboy said:

Because I saw what I saw on Film? You need someone to teach you the game. Copy and pasting others information makes you look ignorant. Again, a logical reason for picking PG? No response. "I pick em the way I see em." You are one blind dude!!!! 

Let's be clear here. You are a liar. You have not watched film. And if you had and still posted that drivel, you'd convince us all you have no clue what you're even talking about.

Now that we have that out of the way, you should feel better. lol

I don't have to be taught how to play the game. You have no idea where I've been. You are a fool with a keyboard.

No, I don't have to copy and paste. I only pasted a source you tried to use, but ended up turning you on your head. Most people would be too embarrassed by that to return. But thats just not you.

I'll say right here and now – YOU ARE AGGY. No self-respecting Longhorn willingly waves the worst part of themselves around in public like aggy, or, . . like you are.

You're adding nothing but bewilderment to this thread, killing hope for all mankind as no one can be so pathetically arrogant and stupid at the same time.

Go ahead, Aaron. Ban me. lol

6 minutes ago, Tomhermansboy said:

43. Would you like my address and phone number too? Up to you son. Anytime anywhere. Face to face is much better than a message board. And yes...being retired at 41 was/is awesome. Also, those "kids we watch" is the life blood of this shotty program that was ran into the ground. If you "love Texas" THSF better be a huge priority in your life. If not? Why in the hell are you on here? Makes no sense to me. Y'all are use to losing i guess?

This is my last response to you because this has become futile. You have proven that you are a shallow individual. I get enjoyment out of Texas HS football. It is not a priority. My priority is my God and my family.

I have always said you can learn about individuals through message boards and social media. You have definitely proven my point.

Obviously this thread got way out of hand and the majority of you handled the situation appropriately. In the future, please report him because it’s easier for us to get notified of his behavior that way. We can’t check the boards every minute. My personal email is harrison.wier@gmail.com. If something like this happens again, please report the poster and email next. It will be taken care of. Thank y’all for handling the situation with class.