Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Seahorn

Remember Deontay Anderson from Manvel?

52 minutes ago, Bear19 said:

What about Little?

Maybe I’m missing something but Walker Little went to Standford.  They aren’t under any Sanctions that I’m aware of so sure he is staying put. Wouldn’t that be sweet though lol I’m guessing your hopin :lol:

Talked to Deontay and Texas hasn't reached out to him yet.  He's already heard from Oklahoma, Louisville, South Carolina, Baylor and Louisiana Tech.  He was a high 4* recruit out of high school and the second ranked safety in the state (behind his best friend Brandon Jones).  I don't see a scenario in which DBU doesn't reach out to one of the best safeties in the 2016 class. 

4 hours ago, Aaron Carrara said:

Appears OU is the likely destination for Anderson.

Could Herman reach out now that Elliott is officially leaving?  Couldn't hurt that he is close with Jones and there is an open position.  I'e heard good things about Estell and C. Brown, but I would feel more at ease with someone who has experience.  Foster and Sterns could step right in, but they'e freshman.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:10 PM, Aaron Carrara said:

OU has reached out to D-Train. Jones might be hinting at something here...

Speaking of Jones, was he hurt against Tech? I saw him on the sideline dressed out but don't recall him playing a down.