Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Horns win 4 of their next 5!!!!!

texbound

1 hour ago, dillohorn said:

If bailor plays tough like it did against ou, the Horns won't have a chance in that one. Aside from Ks I'd not bet on another win this season.

If Texas plays tough like they did against K-state, SJSU, and even USC Baylor ain’t got a chance. Heck okiestate beat em 52-16 with 750ish total yards. I’m not saying it’ll be a blow out but with the heart UT plays with they’ll win by couple touchdowns or more. They have been in every single games minus Maryland and I don’t see that changing including TCU

I'll duck as soon as I say this, but . . . . no reason we can't or won't go 5-0. TCU is due to hiccup, they always do. We're that game. We'll match up better with them than we did against USC, OU or OSU. All three of those teams had stellar QB play. TCU won't have that.

I just see good things happening that I haven't seen in years, albeit mostly defensively. There's still a lot of juice in the engine and if Herman is who we think he is, then lets just let this play out.

24 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'll duck as soon as I say this, but . . . . no reason we can't or won't go 5-0. TCU is due to hiccup, they always do. We're that game. We'll match up better with them than we did against USC, OU or OSU. All three of those teams had stellar QB play. TCU won't have that.

I just see good things happening that I haven't seen in years, albeit mostly defensively. There's still a lot of juice in the engine and if Herman is who we think he is, then lets just let this play out.

I still believe we will beat a team we're not supposed to this year! Lol this team has been so close, just got to get over the hump.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

TCU is due to hiccup,

Ok I giggled a lil.  :D

TCU could be the blowout we haven’t seen.  Then again every time I say we win we lose so I’m going the other way.  TCU wins. 

If we can’t beat Baylor I will just go into hibernation since their defense is bottom 5 in FBS

my wife just saw Baylor’s record and laughed but they are playing WV tough

2 hours ago, DMAC said:

Ok I giggled a lil.  :D

TCU could be the blowout we haven’t seen.  Then again every time I say we win we lose so I’m going the other way.  TCU wins. 

If we can’t beat Baylor I will just go into hibernation since their defense is bottom 5 in FBS

my wife just saw Baylor’s record and laughed but they are playing WV tough

Baylor is getting better every week and looks like they just found themselves a dual-threat QB. 

Iowa State put a beat-down on Tech today. I'm glad we don't have to play ISU again.

The leader on offense has to be the QB who last year at this time was playing high school football. Sam I feel is going to be a winner just needs time to grow in the position.  I feel the players are still behind him.  This team dose have a chance to go 7 and 5 . My friends y'all have a great day

8 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Baylor is getting better every week and looks like they just found themselves a dual-threat QB. 

Iowa State put a beat-down on Tech today. I'm glad we don't have to play ISU again.

It's going to be interesting because Baylors defense may be worse than our offense.  I like our defense to hold their offense to 17 pts or less and I honestly think our offense can score 30+ on their defense.  That defense is very bad.  I know our offense is not good at all, but it isnt that bad to not score on Baylor.

14 hours ago, okiehorn said:

If Texas plays tough like they did against K-state, SJSU, and even USC Baylor ain’t got a chance. 

I watched Baylor last night.  Their new freshmen QB Brewer is a very good runner and a decent passer.   They were 2 point conversion away from OT at the end of regulation.  He took them down with 2 minutes to score the TD. 

Baylor is winless (0-7) so I am a little worried to be honest.  Winless team, who has come close like we have, playing in Waco, that played ou and WV to the end.  Add to that the way we have played fast running QB's should make everyone a lil nervous

11 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yeah, I told my wife that I'm glad we played Iowa State when we did...they gave Tech tha bizznazz in Lubbock 

3 hours ago, DMAC said:

I watched Baylor last night.  Their new freshmen QB Brewer is a very good runner and a decent passer.   They were 2 point conversion away from OT at the end of regulation.  He took them down with 2 minutes to score the TD. 

Baylor is winless (0-7) so I am a little worried to be honest.  Winless team, who has come close like we have, playing in Waco, that played ou and WV to the end.  Add to that the way we have played fast running QB's should make everyone a lil nervous

And they still think we're behind the big rape story and the demise of their program. lol

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

59ef85e0b96b7_fullretard.jpg.111d6a6ed0ff05d201a9afecdc3a4164.jpg