Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Todd Orlando

Take Em

Have to agree with DMAC and Doc. We need to enjoy him while we can because this guy is going to be a HC somewhere soon. If it isn't this year, he'll be gone by the end of next. What he has done with our defense over the course of an off-season is borderline transcendent. Lets hope Herman knows the guy who is ready to fill that role. All of that said, I'd love an explanation for Maryland after seeing the way our D has played since.

Also, when Orlando gets his HC job, could we let him take Beck with him?

Orlando has shown he can quickly take the talent he has, learn what works and what doesn't (Maryland) and deploy his unit to dominate the game.  The DL is fantastic this season which helps the secondary immensely and even #46 is starting to make plays at LB.  Most importantly, like SHA said, Hager has beautiful Farrah Fawcett hair.

16 hours ago, Embrey said:

Orlando has shown he can quickly take the talent he has, learn what works and what doesn't (Maryland) and deploy his unit to dominate the game.  The DL is fantastic this season which helps the secondary immensely and even #46 is starting to make plays at LB.  Most importantly, like SHA said, Hager has beautiful Farrah Fawcett hair.

My father took Farrah to prom his senior year.  I saw some of pics and she had some bee hive looking doo at the time.

5 minutes ago, doc longhorn said:

Oh, it is sad when the young, today, don't even know who Roy Orbison is.:(

Haha so true. All the old timers at work talk about so many past singers and big time folks and I'm just over there clueless... I'll be that guy talking to a kid one day also though 

16 hours ago, doc longhorn said:

Ha, ha!  I dated a girl, my freshman year at UT, that used to be Roy Orbisons GF.  Now you can an idea how old I am.

So....she was a...pretty woman?

*Ba dum tss*

13 hours ago, doc longhorn said:

Oh, it is sad when the young, today, don't even know who Roy Orbison is.:(

I'm pretty young myself Doc, that old stuff isn't lost on me :P

3 hours ago, dillohorn said:

I've met people that don't even know who John Wayne was. Incredible.

Dont worry they will know Jane Wayne when loopywood remakes some his movies with a female, it, or whatever the current thing is.

It has already happened with Wynonna Earp or whatever the hell that series is about.

On 9/30/2017 at 5:27 PM, CharcoalPuppy said:

Just wonder if he'll take a lesser job or wait until the big one comes up.

I expect he'll wait as he won't have to wait long. Tennessee, Ole Miss, Arizona and Texas A&M could all be looking for new coaches this off-season. I would expect that if our defense continues to play as it has the last three weeks, he'd get a call from each of those schools.