Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

COVID-19 ALERT: All University of Texas Athletics competitions/games cancelled until Sunday March 29th
Sign in to follow this  
Harrison Wier

Potential Injury News

51 minutes ago, Harrison Wier said:

There may be some injury news coming in the next several days that impacts the Texas offense. The injury could be minor, because the player has not had an MRI yet. That's all we can say at this time. We will release more information as it comes to us.

Hopefully, they all got their feelings hurt.

Thanks, MB. btw, I know MRI's are SOP now, but I dread them. Had too many two years ago when they were looking to see if my life-threatening condition was worse than thought. 

It may have been the situation, but getting in a tube and being still for 45 minutes to an hour just isn't my idea of relaxation. Ugh!

I noticed a difference in his delivery immediately after he was thrown to the ground pretty hard, and I think it was mid to early third quarter. I was concerned from that point on. It's one reason I was getting really po'd at the guys taking unnecessary pot shots at him. 

You know fellows, you will never have a woman's intuition. 

2 minutes ago, Hookemfan91 said:

I think Heard could do wonders in this offense 

I agree 100% Hookem! I'm still baffled thathe was given a legit look during the offseason. Especially considering what Herman has done with other athletes turned qb...

1 hour ago, java said:

I noticed a difference in his delivery immediately after he was thrown to the ground pretty hard, and I think it was mid to early third quarter. I was concerned from that point on. It's one reason I was getting really po'd at the guys taking unnecessary pot shots at him. 

You know fellows, you will never have a woman's intuition. 

Same thing happened mid season.  Boo never seemed the same late in the season.  He is usually so accurate on deep balls and most of his were off Saturday.  He took that big hit the very first play of the game too.