Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****Game Thread - Texas vs. Maryland*****

Aaron Carrara

Well, at this point, you try to hold on to your recruiting class. Probably seals the deal with Cook.

Buechelle is not our QB. He just does not have the moxie needed for a QB at Texas. On the very last series, it almost looked as if he wanted to get off the field. So I'm ready to see what the freshmen can do. I want someone who goes down fighting.

The defense looks much like last year's. We just gave up 44 to an offense NOBODY TALKS ABOUT. Good Lord have mercy and make USC have mercy.

So disappointed. Probably just need to back away a bit.

I'm optimistic. It takes more than 8 or 9 months to remedy 7 years of malaise.  No one likes to lose, but it takes time to break bad habits, and we got no breaks from the officials.  None.

I enjoyed this game, despite the loss, because I didn't listen to the television announcers.  Listened to the radio announcers-the entire game.

Buschele...bad game?.....34 out of 52 375 yds passing?...2 TD's 1 int and that int was a hail Mary to end the half....yall call that a bad game?.....anyone takes that all day long.

Had it not been for dumbassed penalties at crucial times in the first half, we go to break with a lead. What game were yall watching?

Fact is, Maryland would beat us again next week. Get pissed at the defense. They cannot stop the run. Simple as that.

im tired of hearing this is a teaching moment for Texas.  Its been 3 damn years and they just gave up 51 points to Maryland.  This group lost to Kansas last year.  Im not giving up, but my enthusiasm for this season just took a nose dive.  Thats just an honest statement.  Enthusiasm for finishing out this recruiting class, enthusiasm for beating Oklahoma, and enthusiasm for finally beating TCU all down right now.  I didn't expect a 10 win season, but now 7 or 8 seems like it may be stretch.

The cake is baked.  It doesnt matter who is coaching this team they will be playing for a NC.  - Paraphrased Strong

Well if thats true Strongs cake suck.  Hermans cakes suck!  This team is terrible people.  What talent?  How many top 10 classes has Maryland had?  Boyd, Locke, Boo, Hughes, MJ, and so many more are terrible.  Yea Holton Hill had 2 gimmie TD's  easy pick and easy block FG return.  Even the almighty Conner "Can do no wrong" Williams goated with 2 holds back to back.  

So Strong came in to fix Mack Brown notorious SOFT team, I guess that means Herman is coming in to fix Strong soft team?  Who is gonna fix Hermans soft team?

Well I want my f##king CAKE.  Tired of this garbage product.  Makes it even worse with all the shitty media hyping every f##king little thing as all american, stronger, better, discplined blah blah blah bullshit

Another coach same result.  f##king garbage shit show.  Outplayed but 2 and 3 stars.

14 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Well, at this point, you try to hold on to your recruiting class. Probably seals the deal with Cook.

Buechelle is not our QB. He just does not have the moxie needed for a QB at Texas. On the very last series, it almost looked as if he wanted to get off the field. So I'm ready to see what the freshmen can do. I want someone who goes down fighting.

The defense looks much like last year's. We just gave up 44 to an offense NOBODY TALKS ABOUT. Good Lord have mercy and make USC have mercy.

So disappointed. Probably just need to back away a bit.

You are pissed aren't you?

To surrender to USC before the game even starts? Really.

You know football is funny you don't know what can happen week to week.  

We believe think Herman can turn it this program around, lets be patient.

One suggestion to our brilliant coaching staff..... go back on your principled stance and watch the freaking games that were played last year!  Then, perhaps you will convince yourself to: 

Start Hager
Start Roach
Start Warren III

These are down right dumb decisions by our MENSA member coach!  Three of the few productive players we had on a bad team last year.  This one looks very similar.