Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Break Out Player 2017

Sirhornsalot

I think Colin Johnson draws some heavy attention early in the season. This opens things up for John Burt. John Burt returns to the scene this year in a big way. Sophomore slump is ovah.

2nd choice goes to Brandon Jones. IMO, he solidifies himself in the secondary and ends up all conference as a sophomore.

I'll go someone I haven't heard much about this fall: Toneil Carter. I think he will be great out of the backfield and will play more each week. I bet he has 20+ receptions and over 500 yards rushing. Neither RB in front of him has proven to stay healthy and he's a Herman guy who has been a part of every practice Herman has coached at Texas. What other back can say that???

Idk who will actually be THE breakout player.  But what I'm optimistic and most excited about is the fact that I think that on both offense and defense the players will be put in better position to use their natural abilities (i.e. talent) to make plays; moreso than has been the case in the past.  And as such I'm confident that we'll have multiple "breakout player's" at multiple positions....hope that makes sense! #HOOKEM

Gary Johnson and Malik. I think these 2 on the field together are going to dominate. Orlando's defense will give both of them a chance to freelance and use their natural instincts. Johnson makes an immediate impact and Malik lives up to his lofty rating.

Gotta double check, but they may be competing for the same starter spot.