Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I do not want to see this again this weekend ... or else....

bbdude

Seriously..I am catching $#@! from everywhere. I just tweeted to JJ Taylor of ESPN Dallas and he replied I was banned..lol..until 4pm Saturday due to the whipping we got from OU. This is starting to get crazy and I blame Mack.

Yes we are a national laughing stock at the minute.. Remember this time, it will make the climb and eventual rise to #1 again that much better. You have to realize their is a lot of UT hate out there. They sit and wait for times just like these to come out of the wood work. We will have our day again..

Yes we are a national laughing stock at the minute.. Remember this time, it will make the climb and eventual rise to #1 again that much better. You have to realize their is a lot of UT hate out there. They sit and wait for times just like these to come out of the wood work. We will have our day again..

We need one..I don't relish changing my name to JayHawkMav..:cool:

• Administrators

YOU AND ME BOTH. The only good think about Baylor is the OLD BUZZARD BILLY's. Floyd Casey is, wel... Floyd Casey (air being let out of tires ....)

I will say this fellas.... These all-time winning records against opponents - they are evaporating as the handful of years go by. We are Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH OF THE BULLSHIT. If MACK cannot get it done bring someone in that can WIN, WIN, WIN and BEAT THE HELL OUT OF OU, OU, OU.

Tired of it.

• Administrators

Was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. Every coaching career comes to an end. An honest assessment of Mack Brown's strengths and deficiencies after 15 years is not absurd. Most coaches last a handful of years at programs.

I think older coaches lose energy. I have nothing but respect for Mack and also acknowledge I have a tendency to knee jerk but part of being great is your opponents to realize you are great. I fear Mack has become Tiger Woods in that once the other golfers realized that this is a different Tiger, he was not intimidating. Texas is not intimidating anyone right now and if other players believe they can win, they have an edge they usually don't have.

Plus once a coach loses his edge, it is nearly impossible to get it back. Mack and Texas have lost an edge and it is starting to show in recruiting. Texas does not have high quality linebackers and the secondary, which I thought would be a strength is not sub par as well.

• Administrators

This defense is so pourous right now the odds of us stopping any team are less than zero. We need the running game to step up and gobble clock - and yardage. We will not win shootouts this year. Bergeron should be picking up a hundy on the ground EVERY GAME.

bevoman, i completely agree with you. Texas does not intimidate anyone anymore, not even Baylor and not even Kansas. I think Texas might be intimidated by Ou/Ksu.

Ever coach, like every person at every job, has a time where they have to step aside or be forced aside. In coaching its usually a shorter time.

Unless we have a few more losses, at least 3, Mack's job is not in jeopardy, he has too much clout with Deloss and big $ boosters.

Would you rather Texas beat Baylor finish 9-3/8-4 and Mack remain coach in 2013 or lose to Baylor and Texas make changes at HC?

• Administrators
bevoman, i completely agree with you. Texas does not intimidate anyone anymore, not even Baylor and not even Kansas. I think Texas might be intimidated by Ou/Ksu.

Ever coach, like every person at every job, has a time where they have to step aside or be forced aside. In coaching its usually a shorter time.

Unless we have a few more losses, at least 3, Mack's job is not in jeopardy, he has too much clout with Deloss and big $ boosters.

Would you rather Texas beat Baylor finish 9-3/8-4 and Mack remain coach in 2013 or lose to Baylor and Texas make changes at HC?

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me!

I don't think losing helps anything. Mack is going to stay or go based on how his team performs in the games. I look at TAM and see how hiring a coach helped a team with a lot of talent. The problem is, I am not sure how much talent this team really has.

The OL and DL are a mess in the middle and have been for years. We used to own linemen and now I see very limited talent on both sides. We knew this was going to be a weakness before the season started but I never dreamed it would be this bad.

QB..is nothing special at starter or backups. Another of Macks big failures.

WR..Am I the only one who has noticed Shipley looks slower than last season. He seems to have no burst. Worse there seems to be a lot of talent on the bench that rarely gets on the field...More fallout of Mack's decision to abandon the spread and go to a Bama West offense with no offensive line.

Kicking game..horrible kicker and I can't see why we wanted that spare ass form Penn St?