Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Texas Adds Grad Transfer TE Kendall Moore

Good news this explains why he was available. We just need a QB transfer.

Moore, who was granted a fifth year of eligibility after dealing with injuries all season, bounced around between the offensive line (center) and tight ends while at SU. In four seasons, he caught 14 passes for 150 yards and two touchdowns. His biggest catch was probably the eventual game-winning score against Villanova in the disastrous 2014 game.

The Chicago native is the latest in a long line of Orange players to leave the program this offseason, all for a variety of reasons. For Moore, one might guess the reasons are likely related to tight end usage, which went down significantly in year one of Dino Babers’s offense. In 2016, Moore caught just one pass, while tight ends caught six passes total.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2016/12/27/14084216/syracuse-footballs-kendall-moore-will-transfer-orange-dino-babers-roster-personnel-tight-end

His name briefly surfaced not too long ago, but nothing concrete was ever nailed down as far interest from Texas.

That's interesting. Did he visit this weekend? I'm starting to get the feeling that Herman and Co. Like to do some things clandestinely. I dig that.

Maybe this means the drug dealer is not coming. Which is good IMO

Lovell Pinkney?

Edit: figured I'd add some clarity to my comment above. Lovell was from an impoverished background in Washington DC growing up. He admittedly dealt cocaine as a teenager prior to football success at UT. Cliff Claven moment of the day.

Probably a good blocker.... I read that he was moved back and forth from TE to OL?

Have to imagine he retained some of those blocking skills moving between the two positions. He wasn't in an offense that showcases the TE, so it's going to be interesting to see how he performs this year in both phases.

Lovell Pinkney?

Edit: figured I'd add some clarity to my comment above. Lovell was from an impoverished background in Washington DC growing up. He admittedly dealt cocaine as a teenager prior to football success at UT. Cliff Claven moment of the day.

Leitao is not from an impoverished neighborhood - his dad is head basketball coach at DePaul University. Broken home maybe, but his alleged drug-dealing was not due to his financial situation at home. Unless mama deprived him of the latest Gucci underwear or something.

Looking forward to this case and his defense.