Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

March Madness

CoachEmUp64

I have Zaga beating Butler....so what do I know?....but for right now I am tied for the lead in the Yahoo contest....586,000entrants,,,and I am on top(for now)....lol...4 games in. Since I dont know anything I suspect the luck factor will start weighing heavy on me.

it just goes to show....it is one small step from the Limo to the gutter(thanks for that one Kinky)...yesterday I was sitting on one loss. Then today it started with SMU flaming out....Seton Hall getting hosed by the Refs....and now Creighton is getting smacked around by RI. I had Creighton to the sweet 16....oh well. ....My only solice is that I KNOW I dont know a damned thing about basketball.

Brackets nationwide are in flames right now.

Daniel I just looked at a guys bracket on the yahoo contest(589000 entrants) and the only game he has missed so far was Minnesota in the first game....How you do that I have no idea.

My bracket like everyone elses is only good now for joke material.I do still have 3 of the final 4 guys alive, but at the rate I am flaming out I suspect that wont last....My finals has Butler losing to Gonzaga......yeah....right

Daniel I just looked at a guys bracket on the yahoo contest(589000 entrants) and the only game he has missed so far was Minnesota in the first game....How you do that I have no idea.

My bracket like everyone elses is only good now for joke material.I do still have 3 of the final 4 guys alive, but at the rate I am flaming out I suspect that wont last....My finals has Butler losing to Gonzaga......yeah....right

That guy needs to go buy a lottery ticket then.