Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

El Mahico's thoughts on TEXAS/Herman

echeese

Trying to remember, but I thought El Mahico's posts were debunked?  I could be thinking of someone else, however.  I still can't find that #2 scalpel after my last OR work.

You're probably talking about utx

For a long while he was well connected and shared things with everyone else. His posts were highly anticipated and celebrated.

Then, something seemed to happen to his connection and he began simply posting his own opinions and for a while did not distinguish it as such. Some folks didn't like that much.

For a long while he was well connected and shared things with everyone else. His posts were highly anticipated and celebrated.

Then, something seemed to happen to his connection and he began simply posting his own opinions and for a while did not distinguish it as such. Some folks didn't like that much.

Maybe that was it, but I don't really know.  I know my connections have narrowed down as a couple of them have gone to the great beyond. Fortunately, two of them are too damned mean to die.  And one of them, who is mega wealthy, won't pay his Nassau bets. How does a guy, that tees off with a yellow ball, wind up on the green with a white one and claims no penalty?

I know he reads this site, periodically, and, yes, I'm calling him out. Your wife was right about you, you old reprobate. :)

Maybe that was it, but I don't really know.  I know my connections have narrowed down as a couple of them have gone to the great beyond. Fortunately, two of them are too damned mean to die.  And one of them, who is mega wealthy, won't pay his Nassau bets. How does a guy, that tees off with a yellow ball, wind up on the green with a white one and claims no penalty?

I know he reads this site, periodically, and, yes, I'm calling him out. Your wife was right about you, you old reprobate. :)

Sounds like the guy I was playing with the other day. We're looking for his ball and finally he says, "found it". What he didn't know was that I had already found his ball and put it in my pocket. I can't believe he was actually going to try and cheat  ;)

Sounds like the guy I was playing with the other day. We're looking for his ball and finally he says, "found it". What he didn't know was that I had already found his ball and put it in my pocket. I can't believe he was actually going to try and cheat  ;)

You say this like it is a bad thing. :P

utx's "source" was McWhorter who was a client and hunting buddy of his.

McWhorter was completely worthless. .  ..NOT ONE TEXAS OL he recruited who finished at TEXAS was drafted. . .the dope smoker was gut and drafted by the Bears while Hills was recruited as a TE.

utx still knows some player parents which who were "sources" for several.

EM's sources are unique but very valid.  Keep in mind that like a diamond, people see the world through their own prism so a player does not have the same view as a booster who does not have the same view of a coach or a parent.  Everything comes with it's own slant but EMs sources are good.

Most of the so called "insiders" including a guy who claims to be a sports agent are complete bullshit. . . .I knew one of the former (DKR McWilliams Johnny Mon) coaches who was tight with Mack for a long time who used to laugh at some of the "insiders" claims.

McWhorter was completely worthless. .  ..NOT ONE TEXAS OL he recruited who finished at TEXAS was drafted. . .the dope smoker was gut and drafted by the Bears while Hills was recruited as a TE.

utx still knows some player parents which who were "sources" for several.

EM's sources are unique but very valid.  Keep in mind that like a diamond, people see the world through their own prism so a player does not have the same view as a booster who does not have the same view of a coach or a parent.  Everything comes with it's own slant but EMs sources are good.

Most of the so called "insiders" including a guy who claims to be a sports agent are complete bullshit. . . .I knew one of the former (DKR McWilliams Johnny Mon) coaches who was tight with Mack for a long time who used to laugh at some of the "insiders" claims.

I could tell you some stories about insider "claims".  And you are right - what is legit to one person is BS to another.

That being said, it is surprising how close to the truth some mods, and even some posters, of different sites have come.

Remember when McWhorter just gushed and gushed over a recruit named Paden Kelley?

Whatever happened to Kelley? lol

Remember when McWhorter just gushed and gushed over a recruit named Paden Kelley?

Whatever happened to Kelley? lol

Texas Football 2012: Paden Kelley Quits - Burnt Orange Nation

I couldn't remember what happened to him; you made me look it up.

He came out of Lake Travis at 6'6" 265. First Team All State as a Jr. and Sr.

That sounds great; maybe that's why McWhorter was gushing.

Yes I remember lobo. Do not remember Cosell being here.

He was here when I first came here. He and McPhaul are the ones who talked to me about this site. I had no idea this place was here.

I don't know. He stayed long enough to bash OB a few times. Then next thing ya know he's on OB again. lol

Cheese knows a lot more than I do and does not need my validation but my brother knew McWhorter and he was in fact UTX's source. When McWhorter left UTX developed terminal pms.

Cheese a question for you. Whatever became of the poster over there named Mr. Cosell?

Dude was freaking bi-polar. . . one minute rational and insightful, the next launching flame wars.

Trying to remember what he accused me of.  .. 180 degrees out from reality but he kept throwing it against the wall like an MSNBC talking head with a bone.

He seemed to get worse with time, not sure if he was booted or left on his own.

Dude was freaking bi-polar. . . one minute rational and insightful, the next launching flame wars.

Trying to remember what he accused me of. .. 180 degrees out from reality but he kept throwing it against the wall like an MSNBC talking head with a bone.

He seemed to get worse with time, not sure if he was booted or left on his own.

That fits perfectly with my memory of him. Not long before I left OB we got into an argument about something, probably very unimportant.

Toward the end of the "discussion" he basically told me I should die.

I remember when the writing was on the wall for Bruce Chambers. I got a call one day to go and consult with a homeowner in Mansfield/S Arlington. It was a large estate with a very nice home, very well kept grounds. Anyhoo, I spoke with the wife about what she wanted done and she mentioned they were going to be living in the home full time after a few years in Austin. She said "you may know my husband, coach Bruce Chambers at Texas."

"Oh yeah, I think I've heard of him." lol