Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
TB14

Grad Transfer QB

Is it fair to say Harris wasn't playing in an offense at L.S.U that suits his skill set ? I actually like the idea of Harris coming to the 40 and competing for the job. I have reservations about Buechele... he's just so small.

He wouldn't arrive until the end of summer and would have to beat out Ehlinger and Buechele who will have a leg up on the playbook. I don't see him coming in a making noise based off what I've seen from him previously.

Well, call me confused but I don't know crap about coaching college football.

I have only read for two years how Jefferson is " playing out of position" but I'm just a fan wanting the kid to reach his potential advertised from his signing date.

Jefferson definitely has problems outside of his preferred crashing in to disrupt plays. It's great when he uses speed and intuition to blow up a play now and then.

But I can't help but think Strong and crew were jus trying to use him as a stopgap.

He needs coaches who understand his talent and are willing to put him in a position to succeed.