Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Call me crazy but ...

This is the point that I think is lost in all of the cliff jumping going on today; (not necessarily here, but on other sites as well.) 

He filled some depth needs and made a push for a few top names.  They didn't pan out and I would think that Herman and his staff will be on top of 2018 from the get go. 

I like this class .... he came in a short time ago and filled some needs. He didn't feel he had to make a big splash ..... 2018 is his focus

1st, you are crazy.  . .. .

2nd, let's break it down by areas of need

K or RB #1 need.

Landed studs at both.  Carter will log PT in 2017, kicker will win at least one game for us.  Young likely a depth guy today

#3 need. . . .TE..  ..landed 2 including a stud

#4  DE   Landed Graham but missed on Chaisson.   So score this a half, picked up two depth guys.   JUCO guy will play inside and out.

#5  QB, actually we likely needed 2 with one a grad transfer.  Landed a stud, hopefully Merrick and/or Heard can be 2017 back up.

#6   LB  Johnson steps on campus as not just a starter but a stud.   Bimage another good player.   Did VERY well here.

#7   DB.   Landed 3 including 2 studs.

#8  OL   After taking 5 last year and with a current Junior/Soph dominated OL, not a huge need but landed a very good player and a nice project type (needs 2 full years of strength training)

#9  WR     Position of the most depth today but landed 2 very good WRs

Sorry, I get it's a smaller class but we filled needs.  Guess what, only 11 seniors on the team so next year will be small too.