Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****National Signing Day Thread 2/1/17*****

Aaron Carrara

For all the excitement Herman has brought, this has certainly been an underwhelming day so far. But Herman is a seller of his "winning culture" and I'm sure that once we win he will do well. However his first priority should be keeping our elite prospects in state, we cannot afford another recruiting season like this

For all the excitement Herman has brought, this has certainly been an underwhelming day so far. But Herman is a seller of his "winning culture" and I'm sure that once we win he will do well. However his first priority should be keeping our elite prospects in state, we cannot afford another recruiting season like this

After his Casey Horny mistake, I was hoping Herman was going to score a few positive leadership points on signing day.

Not a great signing class, by any means, but not a terrible one either.

I guess now we go into Herman's "total control" mode and wait to see when positive things begin to happen.

After his Casey Horny mistake, I was hoping Herman was going to score a few positive leadership points on signing day.

Not a great signing class, by any means, but not a terrible one either.

I guess now we go into Herman's "total control" mode and wait to see when positive things begin to happen.

Refreshing, a ray of hope from R Duke!

This is big kick in the nuts for Herman and his staff . A big time prospect he needed

Sure it would have been Nice but to say they needed? Shark, Roach, Fowler, And co. have something to say about that.

Texas just needs to get back to being the Texas Football we know and love.